Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faces of evil

There may have been some anfita there but the bulk were crazies. There is a double standard but entering the Capitol was beyond insane. Trump not calling for a stand down order is unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    The fbi is as corrupt as any of them right now
    Always have been- the worst.

What will it take to make you say enough? Will you give ground in the name of civility until you’ve got no more ground to give and no more rights to exercise?

Example - This administration is redefining domestic terrorism. It will include people who think like you. Normal Americans will become domestic terrorists for all sorts of illegitimate reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    There may have been some anfita there but the bulk were crazies. There is a double standard but entering the Capitol was beyond insane. Trump not calling for a stand down order is unforgivable.

I am assuming you did not watch the video CNN and no other media outlet played when Trump not long after having his speech posted telling people to go home? Is that something we are forgetting? I mean I am not saying what happened is right and those people should be held accountable. Same as any other riot.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

You can search for awhile and find the video on YouTube. I found a copy of it CNN posted on youtube.... Trump telling rioters to go home while still telling elections lies....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    What will it take to make you say enough? Will you give ground in the name of civility until you’ve got no more ground to give and no more rights to exercise?

Example - This administration is redefining domestic terrorism. It will include people who think like you. Normal Americans will become domestic terrorists for all sorts of illegitimate reasons.

https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1420138230154883074

The left isn't playing around while Americans have gone full ostrich...

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I am assuming you did not watch the video CNN and no other media outlet played when Trump not long after having his speech posted telling people to go home? Is that something we are forgetting? I mean I am not saying what happened is right and those people should be held accountable. Same as any other riot.
    I agree with you in principle, although he did it almost 6 hours later. On the other hand, I didn’t see it as his responsibility to call them off. No one put a gun to their heads. Their choice, their consequences…
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I agree with you in principle, although he did it almost 6 hours later. On the other hand, I didn’t see it as his responsibility to call them off. No one put a gun to their heads. Their choice, their consequences…
    Yeah gonna be dumb gotta be tough.

Dude’s name is Reich

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Dude’s name is Reich
    Been kind of ironic if he was a III.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Who unlocked the door?

Why didn’t Nancy approve the backup/reinforcements that was suggested to her?

Who was legitimately elected president by the American people?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Who unlocked the door?

Why didn’t Nancy approve the backup/reinforcements that was suggested to her?

Who was legitimately elected president by the American people?
    Why were people attacking our LEOs the way that they did? No excuse.
    Every level of conservative courts and lawmakers have pushed back on the narrative of a false election, and one by one, they’ve been castigated as traitors. One by one, anyone who goes against the grain, right or wrong, has become a deep state operative or communist.
    I just rely on what I’ve seen with my own eyes.
    If you think that you need to go to the extreme to make change, then you’re just the same as any extremist on the other side.

Those LEOs did their jobs, and I pray for any of you that have been judging and insulting them.

I thank each and every one you that stand the line.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I have nothing but contempt for those who attacked LEOs during the riot on the Capitol. As far as extremists carrying out acts to make changes... the Revolution would have never happened without extremists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...ston-tea-party

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The left isn't playing around while Americans have gone full ostrich...
    Yep
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

14,000 hours of surveilance video from that day that .gov refuses to release.
    - anyone else wonder why?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    he incited a riot.
    and didnt stop it.
    and his name will come up a bazillion times.
    He is not my next choice for president and I'm a staunch conservative.
    Its maddening.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I think the shenanigans of the election incited that riot.

Just because the courts cowered away from even looking at the evidence does not prove the evidence was false or didn't exist. There were multiple poll watchers who produced affidavits and were willing to testify under threat of jail time for false testimony about abuses they witnessed. Did you not see the vote counters in Georgia lock the poll watchers out of the room and pull a suitcase full of ballots from under the table? Did you immediately dismiss the reports of vans pulling up to voting places and unload boxes and boxes in the wee hours of the night? Doesn't it seem weird that some polling places had mail-in ballots that had never been folded and only had votes for Biden and none of the smaller races checked? The election laws have been crafted with their ridiculously short deadlines to prevent the gathering of evidence of fraud. Why do you think there was such opposition to audits even though they wouldn't have changed the outcome? If there was no fraud, the audit results could be used to further pound on the Conservatives and make them look sillier while bolstering the legitimacy of the election. Why do you think the liberals would pass up a chance at that?
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 07-29-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post

Just because the courts cowered away from even looking at the evidence does not prove the evidence was false or didn't exist.
    Yes, but didn't you hear the man say that he was tired of hearing about it? Fuck the integrity of our elections. Hearing about it makes it impossible to continue the illusion that the American male is even the shortest hair on the sack of our forefathers...