Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faces of evil

Default Faces of evil

One of the Capitol Police, testifying today about January whatever. In between the crying, lying, and bullshit, this one speaks the real truth...

I listened to some of those drama queens today, it's obvious to me many of them have no business in law enforcement

its allovuh the tee vee news
    At least I'm housebroken.

You will be persecuted, imprisoned, tortured and killed in my name. We are witnessing a systemic racism for sure across this country and the world, against those who believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of this world.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It’s like no one in the entire country has ever read a single historical account of German political theater from a century ago.

Hasten the day of the Lord everyone. American Christians don’t even understand persecution yet, but it just might be coming before too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    It’s like no one in the entire country has ever read a single historical account of German political theater from a century ago.

Hasten the day of the Lord everyone. American Christians don’t even understand persecution yet, but it just might be coming before too long.

Amen. You're right and...

Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:20-21
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

You follow Jack? Graduated college with him. Never cared for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

BLM and Antifa were encouraged and praised by the press and demoncrats.

One protest at the capitol and it is an insurrection that requires a congressional investigation. An insurrection without a single gun...
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

We should do it again...

and never apologize for it.

Qanon crazies were made useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Qanon crazies were made useful.
    They were created, led, deployed, and then prosecuted all by their own government. Dipshittery at it's finest...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    An insurrection without a single gun...
    There was at least one gun present....the one that capital police used to shoot the UNARMED woman who stuck her head in the window. Why isn't anyone asking why they could not have de-escalated that and found another way to stop her other than with a bullet?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    There was at least one gun present....the one that capital police used to shoot the UNARMED woman who stuck her head in the window. Why isn't anyone asking why they could not have de-escalated that and found another way to stop her other than with a bullet?

How about not try to jump through a barricaded door window in the US Capitol building wearing a backpack. If this had been a Democrat, there would be talk of how she deserved it on here. Actions have consequences.

Generally the use of deadly force isnt considered reasonable for someone climbing thru a window with no sign of a gun, she shouldnt have been there but she didnt deserve to die. The biggest thing is no one is even asking questions about it, its just more heavy handed government control of the populace
    Last edited by Frank1; 07-28-2021 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    How about not try to jump through a barricaded door window in the US Capitol building wearing a backpack. If this had been a Democrat, there would be talk of how she deserved it on here. Actions have consequences.
    Agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    BLM and Antifa were encouraged and praised by the press and demoncrats.

One protest at the capitol and it is an insurrection that requires a congressional investigation. An insurrection without a single gun...
    The violence and destruction done last summer was wrong.
    The violence and destruction done Jan 6 was wrong.
    You really confuse me sometimes. Did you not see those people attack all of those LEOs at the Capitol? They stole and destroyed property. They smeared feces on the walls. Let’s not falsely paint then as Qanons or Antifa plants. They were a group of people who were stupid enough to be convinced to try to take the Capitol; by whom is yet to be determined. How do you on one hand, claim to make decisions based on morality and then support something like this? I don’t mean to sound insulting, but I’m genuinely interested in your answe.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

This.... Along with all the Covid crap... Vaccine cards.... DOJ saying the federal government can mandate vaccines and list the information on an app so they can track it. App looking a lot like the CCP app that gives it citizens points for eating certain types of foods. Those in congress in charge of national security cabinets like Swalwell sleeping with spies and nothing done about it.. Pelosi having CCP members running offices for years..... Crazy times for sure... Its only a matter of time for sleepy Joe gets Clintoned and gets disappeared like a disgraced Chinese gymnast and we have our first lady president..... Someone said it on another thread but I don't know which one. Maybe time to put some chin straps on those tin foil hats haha.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    The violence and destruction done last summer was wrong.
    The violence and destruction done Jan 6 was wrong.
    You really confuse me sometimes. Did you not see those people attack all of those LEOs at the Capitol? They stole and destroyed property. They smeared feces on the walls. Let’s not falsely paint then as Qanons or Antifa plants. They were a group of people who were stupid enough to be convinced to try to take the Capitol; by whom is yet to be determined. How do you on one hand, claim to make decisions based on morality and then support something like this? I don’t mean to sound insulting, but I’m genuinely interested in your answe.
    An insurrection that happened with phone in hands in suppose to be one of the most secure places in the US while a large number of politicians in office and the VP and only one shot was fired yet they made it all the way to the chamber........
    Not saying one is better than the other..... What happen should not have happened true but it all seems a little fishy and to well timed for my taste. If the past can show us anything.... Our own government just as any other government in the world will kills its own citizens for more power. Planned or not something seems off kinda like the election....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

The fbi is as corrupt as any of them right now