Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 99%

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I agree 100%. I got serious about my health last year. I am down 98 pounds. I was morbid obese (I called it death fat). I am now mildly obese. When I lose 35 more I will be normal. Its been a long journey but I embraced it and I am happy I did. I have way more energy. I am back to playing golf and hitting the ball farther than I did in high school. Health is a personal choice for everyone. I now want to help and encourage others to make the same choice.
    Way to go!
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Why are we being told to vaccinate instead of get healthy and live healthy? Big pharma and big healthcare like the checkbook? My neck-crackin quack made me think the other day, he said big health screams about “preventative care” but really they are all about early detection, preventative care is only controlled by one person and you see them every time you look in the mirror.
    Yep. If the government was truly concerned with the health and wellbeing of the citizenry, I imagine that they would have spent some of those marketing billions that have been spent in convincing us the they world will end if we don't vax, on promoting the changes that have been proven to be the biggest determining factor in the severity of the illness.

There is no recurring revenue in providing a cure, and even less in teaching prevention.
    Last edited by everlast; 07-28-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Vaxx jokes and memes are funny and fun, but they getting old.
    This vaccine business been going on for a year and a half now and it appears that there’s another year and a half worth of “sales” promotions to go. How about the medicines, can they be used yet? And why are we still hearing that there’s another variant to be protected from. Their dadgum test can’t even differentiate a Covi from Influenza?
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-28-2021 at 06:27 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor