Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 99%

Default 99%

If you happen to wonder why, allegedly, 99%+ of people admitted to the hospitals for Covid in the US are unvaccinated(when other countries like Britain and Isreal report closer to 50/50 or 60/40), this might be the answer: asymmetric reporting.

Apparently CDC stopped tracking positive cases in vaccinated patients in May. Can anyone smarter than me confirm/deny?

"The CDC stopped tracking most COVID-19 cases in vaccinated people. That makes it hard to know how dangerous Delta really is."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/risk...cinated-2021-7
    Last edited by everlast; 07-27-2021 at 08:42 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Then there is this. Wonder why there have been no flu cases since covid?

225635396_4080923471963560_1578229322998009688_n (1).JPEG

And this (are these all the flu deaths that disappeared?)

comorbidities.png
    Last edited by everlast; 07-27-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

can you copy the print and paste, BT? requires subscription.
    -Samuel Adams

groundhogs day
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    groundhogs day
    Right? I mean, I agree with em and I'm tired of fuckin seeing it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    So i think you're making the point that its expected and the vaxx is working as intended and reducing mortality. Conceded. But this article also confirmed the point that i was trying to make, and refute the claim made by medical personnel on here and mainstream media, that 99%+ of hospitalizations are unvaccinated.

My contention is that the CDC and MSM are intentionally misrepresenting the data here to weoponize the easily manipulated against those who opted out with their "pandemic of the unvaccinated" rhetoric.

From the article re: Isreal "52 per cent of about 6,000 people who tested positive in the week to July 21 were fully vaccinated."

vax.jpg
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    If you happen to wonder why, allegedly, 99%+ of people admitted to the hospitals for Covid in the US are unvaccinated(when other countries like Britain and Isreal report closer to 50/50 or 60/40), this might be the answer: asymmetric reporting.

Apparently CDC stopped tracking positive cases in vaccinated patients in May. Can anyone smarter than me confirm/deny?

"The CDC stopped tracking most COVID-19 cases in vaccinated people. That makes it hard to know how dangerous Delta really is."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/risk...cinated-2021-7
    I know that this is true because I run a hospital. I have 98 patients today with COVID in the hospital, and 98% are unvaccinated. 10 are on a ventilator. Youngest is 26. Every one of them regrets not getting the vaccine.

This isn't fear mongering. This isn't some liberal BS democrat talking point. This is real. These people are sick, very sick. Miserable. Forget the scare tactics of I don't trust the government, the data is manipulated, etc. you read on the internet.

I am just telling you straight facts. The hospitalized are unvaccinated, younger people. Our numbers have skyrocketed over the past 3 weeks. We are running a higher census than we ever did during the height of the initial waves last year.

Please strongly consider getting the vaccine if you haven't already.

LowCountryBuck? can you publish or post the stats from the hospitals you work with in florida?

Can anyone else who is a doctor or nurse report some anecdotal evidence from your floor?

I asked a healthcare administrator about a local hospital. He said "well over 90% of our current COVID cases are not vaccinated."

I'll readily admit I dont peruse the internet for graphs that support what everlast is looking for.

but here's what I find so interesting.....if everlast believed the charts BT2 posted, he wouldn't believe the charts he, himself posted. and only one of them can be true.

its all about perspective. I am so utterly happy being vaccinated it sure does make NOT looking at these graphs even MORE enjoyable.

and I am all about people's freedom to choose. but if you dont think being unvaccinated increases your risk for getting COVID, we really dont need to continue to swap graphs.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am so utterly happy being vaccinated

if everlast believed the charts BT2 posted, he wouldn't believe the charts he, himself posted. and only one of them can be true.
    I'm so utterly happy that i have natural immunity. But still have to fight to keep people from forcing the issue.

Those charts are from BT2's link.

But i agree, I'd love to hear from people on the ground, like LowCountryBuck. That definitely gives some strong food for thought.
    Last edited by everlast; 07-27-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    I know that this is true because I run a hospital. I have 98 patients today with COVID in the hospital, and 98% are unvaccinated. 10 are on a ventilator. Youngest is 26. Every one of them regrets not getting the vaccine.

This isn't fear mongering. This isn't some liberal BS democrat talking point. This is real. These people are sick, very sick. Miserable. Forget the scare tactics of I don't trust the government, the data is manipulated, etc. you read on the internet.

I am just telling you straight facts. The hospitalized are unvaccinated, younger people. Our numbers have skyrocketed over the past 3 weeks. We are running a higher census than we ever did during the height of the initial waves last year.

Please strongly consider getting the vaccine if you haven't already.
    Thanks for the insight. Any idea as to why such a high percentage here when other countries are seeing a much more mixed ratio? Are different variants more active here than there, or a vax that's more effective here?

Also, i understand that for those with natural immunity, that there have been no incidents of reinfection for those who had a confirmed symptomatic initial case. Have you seen anyone that has had Covid previously (symptomatic) that has been infected with new variant?
    Last edited by everlast; 07-27-2021 at 09:47 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

I know 4 vaxxed folks that are ill with COVID right now. Actually everyone I know of with COVID currently has been vaxxed and that number is over 20, though most are asymptomatic.

My hesitancy in getting stuck with that needle is the long term side-effects. We aren't even to the long-term testing stage of development yet. Sure there are chances of having long term effects of COVID but what outweighs what?

I also know a fit woman that got the vaccine and out of the blue had kidney failure show up a month later and is now asking her kids for a kidney. Are they relatable, I don't know but it does give one pause.
    cut\'em

What about treatments that have been shown to be effective? All that just hogwash like ivermectin? Lowcountry? Just curious as finding good research on anything right now results in everything being one sided. You see a paper and someone can come up with a problem on why that research sucks or why that certain paper is good....

On a side note while we are talking about Covid... Anyone seen the updated information on if this came from the Wuhan Lab or not? Have been seeing a lot about the type of spike protein used to attach and make this transmissible among humans is the same spike protein found in a few different gain of function research papers from Wuhan.,... Curious if that is true or not. With the new information about France basically being kicked out of the lab and the NIH as well as the DOD handing them money.....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

My daughter works on a floor that handles the Covid patients not on a vent. The past 3 weeks cases have jumped not one vaccinated patient. The staff certainly isn't for another spike.

Obviously, the vaccine is not 100% affective so as more people get vaccinated more vaccinated will contract Covid.

IMO from reading some what he have now is a less deadly virus (mortality rate) but more contagious and the next variant will be the same, less deadly and more contagious if like most viruses.

I’ve had 3 people on my office test positive in the last few days. All 3 vaccinated. Their symptoms are very mild

BT2, L C B, how do hospitals ascertain whether a patient is vaxxed or not? Is that a part of their medical record, or questionnaire at intake?
    -Samuel Adams