Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dixie Girls World Series

Ball game. 8 to 4. Decided not to pitch her until the last two innings. Moncks corner hang tough. Excellent experience
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

It looks like a great time, hope yall having fun.
    Have you tried kicken chicken in Summerville yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Ball game. 8 to 4. Decided not to pitch her until the last two innings. Moncks corner hang tough. Excellent experience
    Good job!

Visor does that word under North Carolina still strike fear into your heart? Kinda take your breath away?

Great job to those girls....memories that will last a lifetime.
    Most of my best lifelong friendships were made on dirt diamonds......most of them over your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Timber View Post
    Visor does that word under North Carolina still strike fear into your heart? Kinda take your breath away?

Great job to those girls....memories that will last a lifetime.
    Most of my best lifelong friendships were made on dirt diamonds......most of them over your way.

No it doesn't. Never lost a football or baseball game to them. Also married a girl from there (which is the scariest). What's your connection?

And yes lifetime of memories. I told her she would be telling her kids about this one day

Grew up there. Actually in BC district (over toward crouse, barely in gaston county) but family was from churvul. Few years (or more) ahead of you. Loved the rivalry with BC. No matter where you are from, small town sports build character and improve lives. It's different these days, I know, and some people take it too far, but we need more stories like your niece these days!

ETA live in Hickory now but family is still there. Sprayed a food plot there this evening!
    Last edited by Big Timber; 07-29-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Timber View Post
    Grew up there. Actually in BC district (over toward crouse, barely in gaston county) but family was from churvul. Few years (or more) ahead of you. Loved the rivalry with BC. No matter where you are from, small town sports build character and improve lives. It's different these days, I know, and some people take it too far, but we need more stories like your niece these days!

ETA live in Hickory now but family is still there. Sprayed a food plot there this evening!

Awesome. Let me know if you need someone to help you hunt over there. Which burger joint there is your go to?

Shake shop is the best for sure. Don't like dealing with the wait. Almost always go to Blacks Grill.

Same