Thread: Tax Cut for SC Wage Earners

Default Tax Cut for SC Wage Earners

We will see RINOs explaining why the cannot afford this.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/07/22/...ncome-tax-cut/

Can't wait.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Didn’t we determine we had a billion dollar surplus when we found out we were trying to buy a waterfront convent on Charleston harbor? After pulling boat back from FL last weekend and driving on the baby’s ass smooth 3 lane 95 in GA AND FL, then coming into SC and dodging potholes and broken pavement and having my teeth jarred out, I have to ask beside airports and ports, what could more helpful to commerce and residents than fixing the damn roads?? I’d gladly keep paying what I do if they would just extend 3 lanes on 26 to Newberry and Orangeburg and 3 lane all of 95 through SC. It’s ridiculous.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Didn’t we determine we had a billion dollar surplus when we found out we were trying to buy a waterfront convent on Charleston harbor? After pulling boat back from FL last weekend and driving on the baby’s ass smooth 3 lane 95 in GA AND FL, then coming into SC and dodging potholes and broken pavement and having my teeth jarred out, I have to ask beside airports and ports, what could more helpful to commerce and residents than fixing the damn roads?? I’d gladly keep paying what I do if they would just extend 3 lanes on 26 to Newberry and Orangeburg and 3 lane all of 95 through SC. It’s ridiculous.
    Just had a new tax to “fix” all of that. Remember the “gas tax”

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    This

They rather use that money for shit we dont need but tells us its for the better of SC…we need better roads,harsher punishments for all this thievery bullcrap,and a 20ft wall to keep all the yankees out.

IMG_0099.jpg
    And DNR is going to manage waterfront property?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Just had a new tax to “fix” all of that. Remember the “gas tax”
    Outta sight, outta mind.

Old news man. Old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Outta sight, outta mind.

Old news man. Old news.
    This "acting" conservative is a dog and pony show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    IMG_0099.jpg
    And DNR is going to manage waterfront property?
    They post one or two of those a week on the instagrams.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Every time they post one of those it should invalidate the need for any license, permit, or fee bullshit for 6 months. I bet they would figure out how to keep it open then.

Sounds like somebody in the upstate should buy Mr. Kimbrell a beer. I won’t hold my breath, but at first glance I like where his head is at.

Republicans talk a lot.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

We have a 5% give or take flat tax in NC. Easy to deal with, take what you make less standard deduction, really no itemization and multiply by 5.25% and you’re done.
    SC is2% higher and just about anyone with a wage above $10 an hour hits the top rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk