Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goin to Sodak!!

We got drawn as tow of about 5000 non-res that will get the privalege of hunting the great state of South Dakota! Can't wait. I have hunted either side of it but never wanted to mess with the liscense drawing. So, no to researching every peice of water they have and public lands....... I wish I could snap my finger and make it November. :xjury10: [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Wished I knew how you felt Did'nt put in this year went to NoDak last Oct. I like there laws on hunting private land. We had some good hunts and some bad, but over all a great time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

climpsin still sucks.
    DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    and FISH is an asshole
    SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well just made reservations for October 29 thru November 2 in South Dakota. Going to hunt 3 full days and stay at the Dakota River Ranch . Man I am ready to go right now. Hopefully lots of duckwage and killing.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Be out there the same time you are Chuck. Can't wait. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Where bouts you gonna be deadriver?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Damn Chuck, so you're hitting, SoDak, MS and Arkieville this season????? You Suck!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

He's full of shit Rock
    More fuel = more boost!!

KRT how much you wanna bet??? I just made plane reservations flying out of Charlotte on NWA Oct 29 8:10am get to Aberdeen at 105pm. Return trip is November 2 leave aberdeen at 205pm arrive charlotte 9:55pm. So KRT suck my stick!!!! You only live once and I cant take my cash with me when i leave this wonderful planet, so why not have a good time living. I wont have a chance to vote so fellas please make sure we dont let a democrat in the White House.

Get an absentee ballot, please.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Originally posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer:
    KRT how much you wanna bet??? I just made plane reservations flying out of Charlotte on NWA Oct 29 8:10am get to Aberdeen at 105pm. Return trip is November 2 leave aberdeen at 205pm arrive charlotte 9:55pm. So KRT suck my stick!!!!
    [img]graemlins/wgf.gif[/img] I still call bullshit
    More fuel = more boost!!

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

Originally posted by Sasha and Abby:
    Get an absentee ballot, please.
    Amen!Amen! Get with it deadriver....Vote.....I just check on the how they are handling it here in Spartanburg... I can go on Oct 18 and do it in person and be done with it!
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

KRT you got my number give me a call and I will fill you in on all the details.

Your so full of shit your starting to believe yourself [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

Dont get mad KRT one day you will be able to go hunting when you want in whatever state you want to. Of course for now you can only live vicariously through me and my waterfowling ways. Just be patient grasshopper best things come to those who wait. By then they are dead and wish they would've, could've, and should've.

Going to Mississippi Nov 26, 27, 28 for their opener, then again in Dec or Jan peckerhead

Now take that [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

As of right now Sodak end of October.
    Mississippi with SCDucks group Jan 7-9.
    Arkansas Jan 15-18.

I told you you were wanting to be like me.
    You are still a sidewalk sissy in my book!!!

Check your pm KRT

I'm gonna walk down to the branch behind the house this evenin to stick a deer, then when duck season comes in I will drive down the road a small piece and shoot a few ducks. All wifout spendin hardly any money. Ya'll TAKE THAT!!!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Lab let me know if you need any help killing any of those critters I am more than willing to offer my services of killing.

You got a stick and string????
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Naw man got smoke poles they work easier. Course I can borrow one if you got some wall hangers you need eliminated.