Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China has not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    The japs don’t get enough flack for the rape of nanking.
    Look up the Rape of Manila
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Or the burning alive of Marine POW's on Palawan.

This is the danger of fascism. Such an honorable culture, thousands of years old, turned into slavering dogs by their leaders in the name of "progress"...

They did more than burned POW's, they ate them. Along with many a Chinaman!

Asians are the only people both smart and dumb enough to invent robots that climb stairs

-sir Walter Raleigh
    Last edited by Sportin' Woodies; 07-16-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther11 View Post
    They did more than burned POW's, they ate them. Along with many a Chinaman!
    I imagine when you dig yourself out of a cave on a sand island that has been completely annihilated, long pork starts looking pretty good.

My takeaway from reading and watching Louis Zamperini's incredible story was why the hell didn't these guys all have a small pouch with fishing hooks, line, feathers, and weights every time they went up?
    every time they had to get on an airplane?

FUCK CHINA.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/20....UbPdUdwXIzwOck

"The Chinese are warning about an impending nuclear war if the United States does not cease its investigation into the origins of the COVID pandemic. They warn that the Americans must call off their probe into the sources of the disease -- a warning which has prompted many American analysts to conclude that the leaders in Beijing fear discovery of the truth: that they -- the Chinese Communists -- are the source of the pandemic.

The Chinese Communists have long experimented with bioweapons, and have apparently continued the nasty habit, both recruiting Western scientists and putting them to work on Chinese projects, and smuggling Westerners into projects within China itself. One of the world's top China experts, British citizen Roger Garside, foresees a mounting crisis, since Beijing will have to confront a triple whammy: a financial crisis, a moral vacuum, and widespread corruption. In an interview he gave recently about his new book, Garside summarized the situation grimly: China is outwardly strong but inwardly weak."

WE all knew this originated in a china long ago.

And people in this country continue down to the individual level to support and tolerate china and a policy of chinese aggression by buying chinese products...

STOP shopping at Walmart completely, as an example, as consumers that LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND STAND FOR FREEDOM AND ARE MEN OF CHARACTER - force corporations to boycott products on a corporate level. Simply by not shopping there or using their services. On an individual level again encourage anyone that will listen, starting in your own peer group, to start a national movement for REAL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS to show their resolve by SELLING these corporations' stock ?Q!

We ALL continue to FUCK American businesses and our fellow Americans and our CLAIMED values by NOT BUYING 100% American products.

I can tell you what my Grandfather would of said & thought about buying German or Japanese cars for example... and he remembered how the chinese did us in Korea too...

Man I'd be scared to look him in the eye... my heart would hurt to see the look of disappointment on his face... after fighting thru four years of pure hell that those bastards caused in a no holds barred match to conquer us and everything we believe in... FIGHTING VICIOUSLY FOR THEIR VERY LIVES AND HAVING TO LIVE WITH SEEING THEIR BEST FRIENDS DYING HORRIBLE VIOLENT DEATHS AND WORSE, LIVING WITH THE MEMORY for our very right to choose that piece of shit car here today. I can tell you he didn't feel much better about it in 2005 than he did in 1945. And he damn sure wouldn't mind spending a few dollars more for any other US made product just to say fuck you to em all one more time.

You think that my grandfather and others of that generation would have been shopping at stores supporting America's enemies? No sir.
    Cost and the fact that their bullshit is cheaper (because of unfair trade practices supported by us) would not have been a factor in the decision making process because they were men of principle..
    People were EXPECTED to come together and do without at the individual level to support the fight on the homefront. All the way down to the sugar in your morning coffee. Nobody complained because everyone believed it was important.

So if you dont vote with your wallet by sending this message and supporting this movement, fuck you too & quit just talking about it!
    Last edited by walt4dun; 07-22-2021 at 01:29 AM.

Walt - just stole that and used it- Thanks- it's 100% correct.

My grandfather hated the Japs till the day he died. Not a little dislike, but seething hatred… You sure as fuck didn’t park your Toyota in his driveway…

F*^2 Walmart
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.