Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Side Hustles

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Drop shipping on Amazon can get you banned for life to ever sell on Amazon again.
    I'm not a hundred percent on how it works but he's been doing it a long time and is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Manage accountants on the side
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I own and operate a painting business. It is currently a small operation but its growing, which is the goal. When i retire from here somewhere ebtween 2023- 2028 (havent decided yet) I hope my business is busy enough to go full time.

I look forward to that, because its wide open spring and summer and slows waaaayyyy down during hunting season- perfect
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I have a friend who has a small JD tractor, bucket and now backhoe. This is the one smaller than the 30 HP but bigger than the garden. He gets lots of side work from residents needing minor things but he makes out for no less than 100.00 hr.
    This weekend I had to have a set of disc welded up cause I was outta town. Couldn't find a backyard welder, cost me 125.00 for what I'd probably charged 50.00 for, but I had to pay it.
    I also talked to an individual who done boat canvas/vinyl work, said he charged 100.00 an HR.
    Plenty of things to do, just gotta do them.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Drop shipping on Amazon can get you banned for life to ever sell on Amazon again.
    What he is doing is not drop shipping. He is reselling, which is not against the rules.

There's plenty of side hustles that you can make money at. The ticket is to find a side hustle that you don't actually have to physically work to get paid.

AF Reserves needs people. Uncle Sam needs you!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I re-wire boats. From simple "my lights don't work, to full blown whole boat restoration wiring. I will also do pretty much anything that doesn't involve engine work or diagnostics. I've done pretty good this last year installing marine stereos. My hourly rate is about half of what the local shops charge because I'm mobile and don't have the overhead. The trade off is that I'm a bit slower than a shop though because I do have an actual full time job and I'm a one man show, but I put that out upfront and I'm booked solid through at least 2 more months..

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    I own and operate a painting business. It is currently a small operation but its growing, which is the goal. When i retire from here somewhere ebtween 2023- 2028 (havent decided yet) I hope my business is busy enough to go full time.

I look forward to that, because its wide open spring and summer and slows waaaayyyy down during hunting season- perfect

"Painting cause youre drinking, or drinking cause you're painting?"

My grandfathers favorite one liner
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I have a home weather station and charge all of my neighbors to access it via WiFi.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I'm not sure, I'd come on a public forum and tell the world my side hustle, or how a friend is killing it doing such and such..... but that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I'm not sure, I'd come on a public forum and tell the world my side hustle, or how a friend is killing it doing such and such..... but that's me.
    And be sure to claim a home office deduction if you report your income. Supposedly the number one flag for our friends at the service.

THIS IS NOT TAX ADVICE IN ANYWAY.
    Last edited by rp; 07-16-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Supposedly the number one flag for our friends at the service
    What is the number one flag? Reporting the income without a home office deduction?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Oh yeah:

I'm an accountant.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Cryptic AF

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I re-wire boats. From simple "my lights don't work, to full blown whole boat restoration wiring. I will also do pretty much anything that doesn't involve engine work or diagnostics. I've done pretty good this last year installing marine stereos. My hourly rate is about half of what the local shops charge because I'm mobile and don't have the overhead. The trade off is that I'm a bit slower than a shop though because I do have an actual full time job and I'm a one man show, but I put that out upfront and I'm booked solid through at least 2 more months..
    Good to know. I’ll be in touch this winter.

OnlyFans
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I sell figs and fig accessories.

My side hustle is hauling kids there & yonder or attending some sort of function they are involved in. The pay is shit but they love me.

Thank god I'm lucky enough to only have to work my regular job and support my habits. I can't imagine working any more than that haha