Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Side Hustles

Default Side Hustles

Anyone have a side job or “side hustle” for extra income in addition to FTE?

Amazon reselling, day trading, selling dope, cleaning pools, gigolo-ing, scalping football tickets, etc.

What you got?
    Last edited by BrandonWagner; 07-15-2021 at 08:38 PM.

You with the IRS?

Everyday I’m hustling hustling hustling
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

That Amazon reselling is crazy. I know a guy who does it. Started out just doing it for credit card points for airfare but now makes an extra 5k a month doing that. He floats 15-30k a month on credit cards. All he has to do is go by the UPS store.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Please explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    That Amazon reselling is crazy. I know a guy who does it. Started out just doing it for credit card points for airfare but now makes an extra 5k a month doing that. He floats 15-30k a month on credit cards. All he has to do is go by the UPS store.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbreaker View Post
    Please explain this.
    Buy low sell for more
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I'm a giga Lowe
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Please explain this.
    Lots of ways to do it, but the resell is just that. Example: Buy Under Armour Golf shirts from TJ Maxx on clearance for $25. Resell on Amazon for $60-75.

Can also open your own amazon store and have products manufactured for your own private label. You never "touch" a product. Product ships through amazon and they handle all returns etc... for a fee of course.

I have 4 side hustles. I will add #5 or 6 if you got something. I’m two years from 40, and I want to be 100% debt free at 45. I’m on track!! Recently got my wholesalers license. I can now buy at auto auctions, fix a multitude of minor issues and resale to independent dealers. Bought my first two cars 7/1, sold them both on 7/13. Made $720 on one, $570 on the other. Net money. I also cut three yards in the neighborhood. I bush hog several lots (I don’t really want this side hustle, but my dad passed in February and he farmed so I keep up ‘very half assed’ a couple of his properties, and I actively day trade. I’m no stock pro, but I can see clearly when to buy low and sell high.
    Out if all, this wholesalers gig is really a lot of fun. I’m enjoying it so far.
    Last edited by ersepton; 07-15-2021 at 09:52 PM.

I know a guy that paints boats
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Please explain this.
    Goes to said store. Buys k's of $ worth of gift cards or prepaid credit cards via Chase/visa/or in store credit card (Something like that) buys an ass of coffee makers on sale and gets % off for being some kind of rewards member/credit holder. Resells them at competitive price on Amazon. Makes money, pays off credit card, gets flyer miles. He's taking a buddy of mine to Texas this weekend first class just to ride around and eat BBQ.
    All he has to.do.is.go by the post office/UPS store. Sometimes he never even takes possession and let's Amazon fulfill it. It's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Build a deck or 2 every year, small storage shed every once in a while, used to do a good bit of bush hogging for people which I really enjoy, but not since baby #3. I do have a small bathroom to build on the back of my taxidermist' house. He's getting older and had to hire some help. Right around Christmas his helper had to use the bathroom so he ran up to the house a walked across Mrs taxidermist white Christmas rug with bloody boots. No bueno. Hence the bathroom build. Really looking foward to it. I won't make a dime, but I also won't pay for my next mount.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Run a couple bigger boats for people when I’m home. Easy $$. Take them cruising around the harbor to one of the islands. Also run a party boat & the views are great.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Goes to said store. Buys k's of $ worth of gift cards or prepaid credit cards via Chase/visa/or in store credit card (Something like that) buys an ass of coffee makers on sale and gets % off for being some kind of rewards member/credit holder. Resells them at competitive price on Amazon. Makes money, pays off credit card, gets flyer miles. He's taking a buddy of mine to Texas this weekend first class just to ride around and eat BBQ.
    All he has to.do.is.go by the post office/UPS store. Sometimes he never even takes possession and let's Amazon fulfill it. It's crazy.
    Drop shipping on Amazon can get you banned for life to ever sell on Amazon again.
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

That's scary

I won a skins match this week, for thirty bucks.. and chipped in and won the old men's dogfight. Thought about making money on my looks, it's difficult though going day to day being looked at like a big dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    I know a guy that paints boats
    I bet that he's killing it!
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Recently got my wholesalers license. I can now buy at auto auctions, fix a multitude of minor issues and resale to independent dealers. Bought my first two cars 7/1, sold them both on 7/13. Made $720 on one, $570 on the other. Net money.
    Out if all, this wholesalers gig is really a lot of fun. I’m enjoying it so far.
    This after the fee's, surety bond, insurance, DMV fees, 8 hour licensing course etc? Angela Spearman runs a tight ship.
    Last edited by KRT; 07-16-2021 at 06:40 AM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I dabble in gynecology on the side.

I'm not sure, I'd come on a public forum and tell the world my side hustle, or how a friend is killing it doing such and such..... but that's me.
    Last edited by KRT; 07-16-2021 at 06:43 AM.
    More fuel = more boost!!