Thread: Fishing Near Grand Dunes

Default Fishing Near Grand Dunes

Will be at staying at Grand Dunes this Saturday-Wednesday for a convention.

My wife and I, and my buddy Paul- are looking to go fishing on either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

If anyone on here is planning to in-shore (or near shore) one of those days and wants to split gas, bait, tackle, etc… let me know.

Otherwise, looking for suggestions on guides in and around the Grand Dunes area.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Key Tater and Sunny Ledfurd...

I’ll do it for them…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Your either looking at going north to Little River or going south to Murrells. Nothing in grand dunes other than jet skis and pontoons on the icw.
    Most guys will be booked by now but hit Facebook and see if anyone has a cancellation.

Isn’t there a decent pompano fishery up there?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.