Thread: SC Hog Hunt

2 of us would like to come down ( from the ES of Md. ) for a 3 day hog hunt. Went on line ..prices all over the lot ..dodn't know whats good ..we could us some advice..Thanks

Be very careful of enclosures. Canned hunts so to speak.

Being from the Eastern Shore of MD...perhaps an offer to swap hunts would be more productive.

What kind of hunting are you looking for? Stand hunts? Dog hunts?

Good luck.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

send you an email

Got the email..I sent a thanks back at yu..as far as hunting..only have a few days..stand hunting if someone can put us on the hogs will work fine..I have a 15' duck hunter w/ a 40 yam..and all the decoys needed..I'am on the coast by OC..Ducks ok/good late ..DEC. - JAN..Geese we sure got em this year.. Brant..the last two yrs have been good..SEA DUCK..allways good..I'd trade a hunt and/or some Rock fishing.. I live on the water & have the duck hunter & a shamrock on lifts..so its easy to go as long as the ice stays out..then its the 15' on a trailer to open water..let me know

haven't recieved that email tome, but that's ok. Just give them boys a call and maybe ya'll can work something out. I have already told them that they might be expecting a call from you.

I tried to tag a thanks to your email..in any event..thanks..i'll call them on monday & see if we can get sonething going