Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump wins CPAC poll

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The people will get their chance to speak.
    Hardly. Our electoral process is no better than a third world country now. The vote fixing that took place in 2020 will look like child's play in 2024. That toothpaste is out of the tube. I pray I'm wrong......

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The Republican Party is bad for America, as a whole...
    No doubt. The swamp will never allow another outsider in again......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

indoctrinated with when we abandoned their raising to the "education" system because we needed our wives to go work to pay for all those toys...
    truth. But make no mistake, though materialism plays a part, wives having to go to work was by design. Exorbitant cost of living including mandatory and ridiculously expensive health insurance, taxes, etc combined with feminism and gender equality all for this purpose. Let the government churn out the next generation of obedient, mindless robots incapable of divergent thinking.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Biden couldn't fill a Dollar General parking lot for a rally. And we're supposed to believe some kind of silent majority voted his ass in? The most votes in our nations history?

When the news media packed it in at 10 pm on election night, I knew Trump was screwed.

There were a lot of whack-a-doodles that voted for Biden and will still vote for him again, even if he's on life support and barely clinging to life. South Carolina is pretty conservative but if you travel much, you will see how liberal our country has become. Its scary.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    I agree with you. However, I personally know and have been seeing a lot of long time democrats that are highly upset with the current administration to the point that they say that they would vote for Trump next go round.
    Funny, every Dem I know states it would be a lot worse under trump.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

If you think the 2020 election was legit, your part of the problem!

Me thinks the reason so many dislike him is because Trump cant be bought off by the establishment.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Summer DucK View Post
    If you think the 2020 election was legit, your part of the problem!
    Listen to the video led posted.
    this is where people lose me. How much fraud? I just cant buy into this being the biggest issue. I think the 2016 election might've been a bigger deal...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Who gives one shit about what the man said as he tried to get under the democrats skin? His job was to run a country and he did a damn good job. People that complain about his hurtful words or his morals, need to look at the big picture. 401-K, economy, the wall/illegal crossings, etc.. The voters that wanted anyone but Trump deserve every bit of shit they get with this ass clown in office now....every damn bit!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    This is as plain as it gets.

If you honestly believe that the 2020 election was legit, you're part of the problem......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Entertaining point of view and watch about what’s turning up with it lately.
    (Warning: he’s got a potty mouth)

https://odysee.com/@SaltyCracker:a/ga-ballots:e
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-12-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    If you honestly believe that the 2020 election was legit, you're part of the problem......
    This!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The Republican Party is bad for America, as a whole...
    A very true statement.

I don't like or trust the democrat or republican party. That's exactly why I voted for, and would eagerly vote again for Trump. He knew he couldn't win as a third party candidate so he took over the republican party.

Nobody thought he'd win the first time. Many don't think he'd win again. He already won twice, if things were square.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I don't like or trust the democrat or republican party. That's exactly why I voted for, and would eagerly vote again for Trump. He knew he couldn't win as a third party candidate so he took over the republican party.

Nobody thought he'd win the first time. Many don't think he'd win again. He already won twice, if things were square.
    I agree with you. I would willing vote for him again. Higher prices listed every place I go.... Help wanted signs at every spot..... Seems if anyone thinks we are headed in the right direction they have his or her head under a dang rock. I have a few family members that voted for Biden.... They claim to be hunters and Christan along with everything else..... They do not like to talk politics with me as I simply ask...... So you voted for the party that wants to take your guns and is pushing for more tax funded abortions..... How stupid can you be.... Just that along with everything else.... I would vote for Trump again.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    For those of you that didn't/don't support Trump, other than his mouth and Twitter...... What issues did you have with his 4 years?
    His Supreme Court picks have been disasters...

How often "conservative" justices joined liberals this Supreme Court term

Kavanaugh 85%
    Barrett 70%
    Roberts 69%
    Gorsuch 62%
    Thomas 46%
    Alito 23%

-via NYTimes

. . . The arrival of Justice Amy Coney Barrett in October seemed to create a 6-to-3 conservative juggernaut that would transform the Supreme Court.

Instead, judging by the 39 signed decisions in argued cases so far this term, including two major rulings on Thursday, the right side of the court is badly fractured and its liberal members are having a surprisingly good run.
    . . .
    The conventional wisdom last fall was that Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.’s leadership, with its bias toward incrementalism and moderation, was over. With five justices to his right, including three appointed by President Donald J. Trump, the chief justice’s ability to guide the court was thought to have evaporated.

The story of the term so far, though, is a different one. Indeed, it is the court’s most conservative members who are issuing howling dissents and aggrieved concurrences to protest a majority they say is too cautious.

That majority very often includes Mr. Trump’s appointees, notably Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, who is now at the court’s ideological center, replacing the chief justice.

This term, Justice Kavanaugh has voted with the majority in divided cases 87 percent of the time, more than any other member of the court, according to data compiled by Lee Epstein and Andrew D. Martin of Washington University in St. Louis and Kevin Quinn of the University of Michigan.

In his entire tenure, which started in 2018, Justice Kavanaugh has been in the majority 85 percent of the time, the highest rate of any justice since 1953.

“Kavanaugh’s record of voting with the majority in divided cases is extraordinary,” Professor Epstein said.

The two other Trump appointees are not far behind. Justice Barrett is second, having voted with the majority 82 percent of the time this term. And Justice Neil M. Gorsuch tied for third with Justice Elena Kagan, a member of the court’s liberal wing, at 80 percent. Justice Kagan’s rate of voting with the majority jumped 12 percentage points since last term.

By contrast, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., a conservative who might have thought that his views would be embraced by his new colleagues, was in the majority in divided cases just 36 percent of the time.

That helps explain his aggrieved tone in concurring and dissenting opinions on Thursday in cases on a clash between claims of religious freedom and gay rights in the context of foster care and on the Affordable Care Act.
    . . .
    So far this term, the court’s three Democratic appointees have voted with the majority 73 percent of the time in divided cases, slightly ahead of the 72 percent rate of the six Republican appointees. In the term that ended last year, the gap was 14 percentage points in favor of Republican appointees.

The change may be explained by strategic voting. The court’s Democratic appointees have not hesitated to join unanimous decisions with conservative outcomes, as labeled by the Supreme Court Database at Washington University. The percentage of liberal decisions in unanimous cases so far this term is just 30, the lowest since at least 1953.

But the story changes in divided cases, where 64 percent of decisions have been labeled liberal, the highest since 1968.

“Going into this term,” Professor Epstein said, “the expectation was a bunch of divided decisions with the three Democratic appointees getting the short end of the stick. So far that prediction is way off the mark. In divided cases, the Trump appointees have moved the court to the left. If anyone got the short end of the stick, it’s this year’s most conservative justice, Alito.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/u...-liberals.html

His Supreme Court picks have been disasters...

How often "conservative" justices joined liberals this Supreme Court term

Kavanaugh 85%
    Barrett 70%
    Roberts 69%
    Gorsuch 62%
    Thomas 46%
    Alito 23%

-via NYTimes

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/u...-liberals.html
    I'm shocked, I tell ya. SHOCKED!