Thread: LCD, OLED, 4K, Plasma ??

Default LCD, OLED, 4K, Plasma ??

I need a new tv and am completely out of the loop on this stuff. I’m looking for something around 50” give or take. I am sitting apprx 14ft back from the tv. The room has decent light, but not overbearing.( I remember back in the day some had better screens for light vs darker game room setup)
    I don’t do video gaming or need anything crazy, but I do need to use the amazon fire stick and we use YouTube tv app. Hand to looked at pricing at all but in my mind I was hoping to stay around $500 if that’s reasonable?
    Other than that, what’s the difference?

Go to Sams Club and get an LG 65 inch 4K HD tv for 600 and you will not be disappointed.
    Bone....

1DC932EA-6A99-49ED-9C32-7F5A0A25C955.jpg
    Agree with the above about LG. This is a 65” 4K and im 12-14ft away. I went and got the same one but in 75” and decided it was to big for the room. Took it back and got the 65 and saved a $100. I have had this one for 2 years from Best Buy with zero complaints.

Whatever you decide on, get one that’s a Roku Tv. Used to run all Fire Sticks, but we have two Roku TVs now and we like the interface much, much better. They upload faster as well.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Samsung qled