Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Red Snapper Season

Yeah, they’ll bite another day too. We put it back on the lift this AM, not interested in that beating.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It wasn’t that bad yesterday morning out of edisto. Made 40 going out until 3-4 miles from the hole, it got bumpy.

Much worse coming back in. Lost a lower unit and on 1 motor we were still passing some little boats that had no business being there.

We opted out. Rode up the ICW to Bohicket and ate lunch at Salty Dog yesterday. Poked our head around the corner this morning and are sitting out front watching the kids catch sharks right now.

We hit a wreck on the E side of Cape Lookout shoals. Always sharky and normally has a bunch of good sized ARS. Viz was down from Elsa but still had ~40’ under the thermocline. Saw 1 that was worth the risk with the sharks but it had other plans and never came by again until I was out of time and had just shot a grouper.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

So y’all raise hell about the short season and low bag and no one caught a fish……lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    So y’all raise hell about the short season and low bag and no one caught a fish……lol
    Would have come back 2 inches shorter had we tried it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t show that picture in MB……

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Would have come back 2 inches shorter had we tried it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would not miss it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    We catch enough on the good days, screw an ass beating, too old for that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Lol