Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bad news for Yamaha buyers

Sorry but that is just stupid looking. For that kind of money, some honky in eastern NC will have built my boat and it will have a place to lay pipe in the AC and cook supper afterwards.
    cut\'em

Bad news for Suzuki buyers

Approximately 150 days from order date

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Sorry but that is just stupid looking. For that kind of money, some honky in eastern NC will have built my boat and it will have a place to lay pipe in the AC and cook supper afterwards.
    Correct.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

While I agree with you, it does have all of that. Along with top speed of 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Going Coastal has been on the money keeping me updated with the progress and lack of progress with the new order. He is good people. The supply side of production is screwed up in every area of the economy. The Tidewater has been a great temporary boat and helped me be patient. Can't wait to crank up two Yami 425's and splash around.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Wonder if BRP is kicking themselves right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Going Coastal has been on the money keeping me updated with the progress and lack of progress with the new order. He is good people. The supply side of production is screwed up in every area of the economy. The Tidewater has been a great temporary boat and helped me be patient. Can't wait to crank up two Yami 425's and splash around.
    What boat are you hanging a ton on the transom?? A Sportsman something or other isn’t it?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.