Thread: Opinions

Default Opinions

2500 6.0 or F250 6.2?
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

Fjord..too bad those Jap truck makers won't get in the 3/4 ton market.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Ive only made one mistake in my life, buying a GM truck.

Tundra
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Fleet of HD trucks...all 3/4 ton trucks I have moved to gas and all those are GM 6.0s. Proven reliability for 250k hands down. Knock sensors, some steering components, and manifold bolts are all we really ever see. Maybe some ABS sensors, but nothing major.. and my guys can tear up an anvil with a rubber mallet. Any GM 6.0 will be used....new gas HDs have a new 6.6 motor. We have a couple new ones, but not enough on the road to make a call. They aren't fast, they aren't terribly powerful but they just keep on working. They are designed for the idiots that put their foot through the floorboard and leave it there while towing a trailer up the Don Holt Bridge.

6.2L if buying older used. 7.3L if you can find one used, it’s been awesome so far.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Got a 6.0 in a 2011 at work with 432k in the clock mainly towing a loader around, I’d buy one in a second.

We have 14 of them and they have been great.

If he'd a wanted an opinion on a Chevy he'd a asked for it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Wait is my opinion.... Market is way to high right now. If you can wait at some.point the market will come down. The amount of used trucks for sale in the near future will drive the price down.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    If he'd a wanted an opinion on a Chevy he'd a asked for it.

He did...

What do you think a 2500 6.0 is?? It's a Chevy/GMC gas motor.

It's one thing to be wrong....it's another thing to be wrong while trying to be a prick. I'd suggest you just stay on the bench on the sidelines until such time someone comes along asking about diesel minivans...

Ah, I stand corrected. I misread. I do that often for some reason.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft