Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Trucks?

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Just want a crew cab full size with a radio and 4x4.
    dont forget power windows and a/c

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I’ll trade the power windows for a back-up camera.

I bought a 2020 F150 just one week before they stopped production on all the new vehicles. Just checked NADA and in a few short months it is valued almost 20K more for trade in than I paid for it. #mindblown

?

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    What would Dave Ramsey do?
    Gold
    At least I'm housebroken.

One of the young guys that works with me just bought a 18 F150. It's the fancy one. Paid $48K for it. I just can't see it myself.

I drive an 02 Explorer with 153K on it to work and have a 07 Tundra with 165K on it that I drive some when I'm off. I'll drive them until they quit.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    On another note would like to see a truck without all the bells and whistles that is new.... To much to ask for just a radio..... Like the off road add ons now but dang everything inside is a little over kill.
    Closest you can get is a Tundra I think.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Yeah power windows and ac lol could do with out all the blue tooth, heated seats, and GPS....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

BREAKING NEWS- Ford just announced it received the chips and would be shipping out all the F150 trucks sitting at the plants and storage facilities. Probably sell like hotcakes for a couple months at list price then start making deals.

If you own boats, trailers,etc the back up camera on my 2019 GMC is the tits. Get close and hit the zoom button and you can't miss.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    If you own boats, trailers,etc the back up camera on my 2019 GMC is the tits. Get close and hit the zoom button and you can't miss.
    Ohhh….you don’t need all that. Just back up real slowly and when you feel the bump just barley inch up, put it in park and your golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Ohhh….you don’t need all that. Just back up real slowly and when you feel the bump just barley inch up, put it in park and your golden.
    Thats what I do and my license plate look like hell
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I’m about to change the stereo in my ‘99 LC. I’ll be putting a back up camera in when I do. Just makes life a lot easier. I’m past doing stuff the hard way and trying to prove how old school I am. Oh and way back in ‘99 that thing had heated seats, warm nuggets after a cold hunt are great.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I love my 03 sequoia. Had a guy at Costco the other day offer me $7500 for it while I was getting gas!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Paid cash for my 07 LX 470 about a year ago and plan to drive it til it dies. Has 165K on it now and I'm hoping to at least double that before I'm done with it. I enjoy the no car payment thing, much less one that's $800 plus just so I can have a new car.

I took the plunge and ordered a21 F-150 in February before the chip shortage. I got the pre low inventory price on a new one and will get low inventory price on the trade in. I did about the best I could do on the price. I've never owned a new vehicle. I might regret the purchase. There is only one way to find out. The truck is built but not delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I took the plunge and ordered a21 F-150 in February before the chip shortage. I got the pre low inventory price on a new one and will get low inventory price on the trade in. I did about the best I could do on the price. I've never owned a new vehicle. I might regret the purchase. There is only one way to find out. The truck is built but not delivered.
    You should be getting it soon- they have the chips now.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    How much did that joker cost?
    At least I'm housebroken.