Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: They comin' for you

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    I'm not sure I follow the tomatoes and cell phone stuff. I am vaccinated and just threw the question out there. There are countless Doctors, nurses and health practitioners who have gotten it along with their families. These guys aren't throwing stuff into their bodies or their kids' bodies without having some assuredness that the contents within the vaccine won't kill or harm themselves or their loved ones. To believe that takes a whole other level of disbelief I find hard to wrap my mind around. I'll take their word over the doubting crowd.............but to each his own.
    sorry. it was buckin bronco not you re the tomatoes....

I agree with you. Everlast wont. and I'm ok with that, too. But, yes, I would rather take advice from a doctor than a googler. I have yet to find a single physician (personally, not on the internet) who didnt get the shot.

and, again, talk to lc.b and others that are in hospitals. people that are getting covid arent vaccinated. I'm not sure how you argue that (but i'm sure they will)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    But you damn sure better keep my beer cold.
    You know that's right. At least we agree on the truly important issues.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

life goes on no matter what "we" think the issues are.

People need to realize while we like living in a bubble, we can't.

and this isnt a USA problem. Its worldwide. You think our government is whacko? Look at others.

And, I like beer.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.