Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf Club Murders

Default Golf Club Murders

Sad
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-13-2021 at 06:06 PM.

So hold on a minute…..dude A was shot on the 10th green on Saturday and officers arrived to find him. Then some time the next day officers discovered dudes B and C in the bed of a Dodge truck? A Dodge truck that was found here????

So is that the 11th green??? I mean damn. I’m no detective, but if I see that right there I’m going do some looking around…..good thing it’s July or someone at the impound lot might have found the bodies.

Not sure on how long it was before the other two bodies were found. Same day I think. Probably leaked blood out the bed I would guess. Wouldn’t be hard to just check the bed before it got taken to the crime lab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Looks to me the tailgate is down in that photo??

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Not sure on how long it was before the other two bodies were found. Same day I think. Probably leaked blood out the bed I would guess. Wouldn’t be hard to just check the bed before it got taken to the crime lab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Uhhhh….dude just got his brains scrambled on the green, Junior man there would be pulling back the tarp upon arrival while everyone else would have a gun pointed at the truck……