Thread: Checkists in every pocket

Default Checkists in every pocket

Big Tech Now Sending Warnings That Users May Have Been Exposed to Extremist Content, Dissident Voices Must Be Controlled

July 1, 2021

Jumpin’ ju-ju bones, George Orwell was either a time-traveler or he just had incredible prescience. We are all subversives and counter-revolutionaries now!

Facebook users are reporting today that warnings and alerts are showing up on their feeds notifying them they may have been “exposed to extremist content.” The alerts provide users the option to “Get Support” from some entity that will assist them in deprogramming the unauthorized thoughts that may have followed exposure.

It is easy to see where this ideological control mechanism is going. Big Tech doesn’t want comrade citizens exposed to thoughts and opinions that might run counter to the approved worldview of the totalitarian state. It’s actually quite remarkable to see this so publicly pushed, and see them so open about it.

Obviously a visit to the wrong website (your internet travel obviously being tracked by the command and control authorities) will likely trigger the warning. Visit The Conservative Tree House and receive a warning upon exit “you have been exposed to harmful extremist content”.

I think back to that scene in 2001 A Space Odyssey when Dave Bowman is trying to stop the computer system HAL-9000 (artificial intelligence) from controlling his behavior, control his spacecraft, and ultimately killing him: “Dave, I’m afraid I can’t let you do that”…

Yikes, this approach from Big Tech is creepy as hell.

On the positive side of this, the effort is resoundingly going to backfire amid a larger segment of the younger population, they are already using subversive accounts like Fleebook, Flinsta and Fleet to avoid detection amid their online activity. The rebel alliance will only become more slippery and more focused on the need to approach everything with the insurgency mindset.

Regardless of how much Big Tech, Big Intel and Big Government synergize in their efforts to control human behavior, the Rebel Alliance ultimately wins every long-term contest. History proves this to be true. The need for freedom is still an inherent and underlying human condition amid the majority.

As Mike Vanderboegh said so eloquently: “We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it. And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...be-controlled/

yep, the future will be different

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Will be? It already is
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

There is a netflix documentary called "The Social Dilemma", that documentary is scary as far as how it "controls" people.

https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Ya think?

Every angry chekist looks in the mirror every day, hating what it sees. I hope the voices in their head riddle them with doubt and insults. They preached tolerance thirty years ago. Today they cancel, circling and snapping on social media, “victims” of the addictive design of each platform and too blind to see they’re caught in a dehumanizing trap that perpetuates tribal rivalry. I pity these beta boys and frosty alpha cunts. They don’t amount to ant ejaculate in the big scheme of things.

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

We have to get back to the future.
    At least I'm housebroken.

That’s what Ziggy said
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    We have to get back to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Will be? It already is
    Yep and people that watch netflix have no life. I ain't got time to watch tv. Maybe the Masters or usopen or such. If it is raining or something
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"