Thread: Hunting In Georgia

Went out this morning and watched a place down here in south Georgia. Saw a bunch of blue wing teal and wood ducks. Gonna go back in the morning to hunt.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Let us know how you did on this morning's hunt!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Bad News!!! The land we were gonna hunt is owned by a friend of mine's grandma. But his uncle farms the land. Well he called last night and told the guy that he didnt want us to go because he was gonna be doing some work near the swamp. Man I was very disappointed. Be back in good ole SC Monday night

i hunted gerogia this morning. We killed a drake mallard, hen woodie, and a goose. Could have done better on the mallards but were caught off guard a few times. A good way to start off the season though.

Also hunted GA this morning. Not a good opener. Did not see many ducks, saw more geese than ducks.

Duckkiller
    Go Tigers!!!

Went hunting this morning. Shot my two woodducks and was back at class. Cooked and ate them for lunch.

tasty
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

tasty
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

TASTY

Originally posted by SCDC1881:
    TASTY
    No, they taste like duck.