Thread: Need a floor installed

Default Need a floor installed

16 ft older boat needs a floor , I have the two sheets of foam core aluminum sheet, no bending required just cutting, would like to stay local, I am just not good at putting in floors anybody with the know how that’s wants to put it in I will help and pay thanks
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

I have done a bunch of them, get a dremel and a grinder and have at it
    Cardboard for template is your friend

nothing to it. I use jigsaw and carboard template and then rivet or screw it down.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    nothing to it. I use jigsaw and carboard template and then rivet or screw it down.
    and metal shears (look like heavy duty scissors) and reciprocating saw can make short work of it

So which one of you fine gentlemen want to help, I am a good cook and have cold beer always on hand
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead