Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real public land owner

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

It would be interesting to see the data for population growth from birth rates, and immigration (legal and illegal). I'd also like to see the demographics of who is giving birth.
    Someone will say you are racist
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ahem
    covid killed 4 million
    4 million out of 7.67 billion

.05 percent. Meh.

its a start...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    4 million out of 7.67 billion

.05 percent. Meh.
    Crazy right? How much freedom was lost during it. When this started, I made the comment that we would know it was a pandemic when we could smell the dead in Greenville from atop the mountain.

Instead, the largest funeral home in Henderson County ceased operation, and one of 2 in Laurens went out of business.

Just anecdotal though...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ahem
    covid killed 4 million
    I lost two family members to it, but also know that there was a lot of people who were dying already that caught it and it inflated those 4 million.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Someone will say you are racist
    Demographics include more than skin color. I'm more interested Socio-economic positions. I believe that the producers avoid kids while those who languish in single wides and government housing are breeding like rabbits, and it's attributable directly government assistance and time at home since they're not working.

If you're attributing skin color to a socio-economic position then perhaps the race issue is your own.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 06-28-2021 at 09:29 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton