Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The real public land owner

Default The real public land owner

Joe Biden’s Bureau of Land Managment Nominee Pushed Population Control, Defined American Children as ‘Environmental Hazard’

Tracy Stone-Manning, President Joe Biden’s nominee to be director of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), described American children as an “environmental hazard” while advocating for slowing U.S. population growth in her 1992 graduate thesis.

The Daily Caller reported on Stone-Manning’s thesis, titled “Into the Heart of the Beast| A case for environmental advertising,” after which she was awarded a master of science degree in environmental studies. Her thesis, however, amounted to public policy recommendations for the University of Montana described as “environmental education.”

Stone-Manning called for an advertising campaign to lessen procreation among Americans, ostensibly towards “environmental” ends. She produced a sample poster deriding a shirtless child as an “environmental hazard.”

Her political advertisement asked in its header, “Can you spot the environmental hazard in this photo?” It included the following response:

That’s right, it’s the cute baby. Americans believe that overpopulation is only a problem somewhere else in the world. But it’s a problem here too.”

The earth is only so big, and we can tap into it only so often. In America, we tap in often and hard.

We breed more than any other industrialized nation. At the same time, we suck up one-third of the world’s energy.

On average, each of us gobbles the same energy as 3 Japanese, 13 Chinese, and 499 Ethiopians. When we overpopulate, the earth notices it more. Stop at two. It could be the best thing you do for the planet.

Biden’s nominee to head the BLM also composed a script for a 30-second video commercial to discourage American families from having more than “one or two” children. A female voiceover for the advertisement reads, “When we [Americans] have children, the planet feels it more. Do the truly smart thing. Stop at one or two kids.”

Her thesis claimed, “The origin of our abuses is us. If there were fewer of us, we would have less impact.”

The Daily Caller highlighted Stone-Manning’s description of “overpopulation” as “the root of many of our environmental horrors.” The planet cannot sustain more Americans, she said of the purpose of her proposed advertising campaign.

She wrote of her recommended campaign, “The point is a simple one. Harshly, the ads say that the earth can’t afford Americans. More softly, they ask people to think about how their family planning choices affect the planet.”

Both the Daily Caller and Fox News described Stone-Manning’s Malthusian proposal as “population control.”

Fox News reported on Stone-Manning’s “links to ecoterrorists”:

Stone-Manning has already come under fire in recent weeks for her connection to a tree spiking incident – an ecoterrorism tactic – in Idaho in the 1980s, where she traded her court testimony for legal immunity.

In 1993, Stone-Manning was granted immunity in exchange for her testimony that she retyped and sent an anonymous letter to the U.S. Forest Service on behalf of John P. Blount, her former roommate and friend, Fox News previously reported.

Tree spiking “involves inserting metal or ceramic rods into trunks so they can’t be safely cut down, and the tactic has sometimes been used to halt timber sales,” explained the New York Post. The tactic can injure or kill loggers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...#disqus_thread

She looks like a fun gal.

Wonder where she stands on border security since she is so worried about overpopulation and all...

Resting bitch face
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Wonder where she stands on border security since she is so worried about overpopulation and all...
    No clue. But if she’s worried about kids and overpopulation she may want to stay outta Moore.

No one wanted to have kids with her so now "she's not having kids to save the environment". Yeah

She and her enviro duh mass friends should move to Ethiopia and save the planet.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Everytime I run into another hunter or have to drive on the interstate I think she has a point.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

You been out in public lately? Driven on the interstate? Been anywhere along the SC coast? She has a pretty good point…..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

She's not entirely wrong. I've pretty much given up on symptomatic solutions to the problems we have until population control is confronted. Most of the problems we fret about have their root in overcrowding the planet. If we were spaced out more, we might not try to peck each others' heads off like chickens overcrowding a coop. Pollution and resource overutilization would at least be slowed down.

To an alien observer that was tasked with managing our planet like a game manager, the first recommendation would probably a very big cull of the pink and brown hairless monkeys. We have grown across every corner of the planet like bread mold with no slowing down in sight. The big problem would be coming up with a fair and equitable, even way to thin out the herd. No human could be trusted with the power to make that decision. It'll have to be "Mother Nature" and it will likely come in the form of a pandemic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Genisis 1:28...... Admittedly I'm no biblical scholar , is there some verse that says " ok y'all, that's good"

She does have a valid point but it's laced with hypocrisy!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You been out in public lately? Driven on the interstate? Been anywhere along the SC coast? She has a pretty good point…..
    True, but sportin’ hit the nail (too)....
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Question of the year. Brings to mind how the Sierra Club accepted a 200 million dollar bribe from a wealthy immigration activist to abandon its position of limiting immigration for environmental reasons and become pro-immigration instead.
    Last edited by GMAC; 06-27-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Sorry but the easiest way to control our population is to close the @#$%ng border.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbird View Post
    Sorry but the easiest way to control our population is to close the @#$%ng border.
    Yep and Trump was all about it. Now these idiots say come on in. Everything is great.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Well she's free to start eliminating over population with herself

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    She's not entirely wrong. I've pretty much given up on symptomatic solutions to the problems we have until population control is confronted. Most of the problems we fret about have their root in overcrowding the planet. If we were spaced out more, we might not try to peck each others' heads off like chickens overcrowding a coop. Pollution and resource overutilization would at least be slowed down.

To an alien observer that was tasked with managing our planet like a game manager, the first recommendation would probably a very big cull of the pink and brown hairless monkeys. We have grown across every corner of the planet like bread mold with no slowing down in sight. The big problem would be coming up with a fair and equitable, even way to thin out the herd. No human could be trusted with the power to make that decision. It'll have to be "Mother Nature" and it will likely come in the form of a pandemic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    But you damn sure never hear any of them suggest to people from shit hole countries to quit breeding. They tell them to come here.

I've said more than once to more than one person, that we need a good thorough plague.

It would be interesting to see the data for population growth from birth rates, and immigration (legal and illegal). I'd also like to see the demographics of who is giving birth.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

ahem
    covid killed 4 million
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.