Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bow shop

Another mention for Scott’s archery .

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    I don't bow hunt but the little bit I've messed with them, Crossroads archery near Summerton was a big help. Owner spent 45 minutes with me on his range giving me pointers and I was only buying a half dozen arrows. He didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need and was as helpful as he could be.
    One of the main reasons I try to take/send him all the business I can is because he has never tried to sell me anything. I've seen him recommend Parker (back when they were in business) just as much as I have Mathews.
    Last edited by StrutnBPS; 07-04-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    They do seem to be a good shop, but I'd be careful of their strings. I tried them with two different bows and had some peep rotation problems. Lots of people seem to love them, but I wasn't impressed.
    Clean out your inbox.

Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold