Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airports and flying

Default Airports and flying

Headed to Michigan in 3 weeks. Are mask still required in airports and on planes?

My daughters are flying to South Dakota next week and they said they’re still required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, we just got in from Vegas today. Have to wear a mask unless you're eating or drinking. They'll wake you up in the middle of a nap if your mask slips off to have you put it back on.
    Last edited by socoz71; 06-24-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Very strict. Masks on mouth and nose.
    Carolina Counsel

Sheesh

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

get a lunchable and drink from the gift store....no mask required and it could take the entire flight to eat what you got

Just returned from Vegas also. It has to be an actual mask also. If you don’t have one they’ll give you one. They’ll threaten to kick you off the plane if you don’t wear it. That’s what the flight attendant told me anyways when she woke me up for the 2md time after it slid down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Yes, we are still requiring them here at CHS. Mask must be worn from the time you enter the building, while you are checking in, while you are in line waiting to be screened and while you are on the plane. The exception is children under 2 or those with a disability that prevents them from wearing a mask.
    every expert was once a beginner

And a Buff doesn't count anymore.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Oh Hell Yeah. Especially if you get a militant fag flight attendant drunk on their new found power.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    get a lunchable and drink from the gift store....no mask required and it could take the entire flight to eat what you got
    This.

A bag of chips and a water jug got me from CLT to Boston and back this week without a mask on.

You will be required to wear it through security and to get on the plane. Other than that, just play their little game better than they do.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Oh Hell Yeah. Especially if you get a militant fag flight attendant drunk on their new found power.
    Seems to be a pre-requisite for the job.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Big tittied white trash bitches with no bras on an airplane?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    That sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    It sounds to me like a power-hungry bitchy flight attendant got what she deserved... although that passenger will regret losing her temper since she'll lose the battle here.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Saw quiet a few of these fly out this am.
    every expert was once a beginner

Just another reason to STAY in the Hole. Ask anybody that has been invited and they will agree. Glad I traveled, mostly by boat when I was young,
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    It sounds to me like a power-hungry bitchy flight attendant got what she deserved... although that passenger will regret losing her temper since she'll lose the battle here.
    how do you people get to this point? what part of that video shows a "power hungry bitchy flight attendant"?

you people are amazing. we DONT need more of that. not one single bit.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    how do you people get to this point? what part of that video shows a "power hungry bitchy flight attendant"?

you people are amazing. we DONT need more of that. not one single bit.
    Exactly! Nobody is being forced to get on an airplane. If you don’t like their rules then hop in the car and take a road trip. I don’t think many on this site would appreciate getting their teeth knocked out because they told a customer what to do in their place of work.