Thread: California

Has anyone hear ever freelanced the Sacremento Valley??
    Is it even possible to do so?
    Ive been researching it recently and have found that alot of the refuges and public hunting areas are only open on wed. and sundays.
    There are alot of hunt clubs out there, but i figure why pay a guide if the hunting is that great.
    whatcha think??
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

You mean to tell me you don't already know the answer to your question? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

i would like to spend a week there and since i can only hunt 2 days (wed/sun) on public areas, what am I supposed to do the rest of the time??
    Take faggotty pictures with my super black canon XTI [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I think not.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

[img]graemlins/blackeye.gif[/img]

Since you’re into Beastiality, I figure you could butt hump a little Fox the rest of the week on those days while you’re not hunting.

Other than that I'm sure you can find something to do to fill your time seeing as how you found time to NOT SHOW UP to the Poker Run to fullfill your duties that YOU Volunteered for. You could also think back to what it was you found the time to do in place of TWO workdays to build hen houses that YOU SAID you were going to SHOW UP for.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Forget Sacramento, go further north to the Klamath Falls area. There are two refuges (Klamath and Tule Lake) open for hunting. It will be the best trip you will ever have, trust me.

thanks Gander.

squattness, lighten up.
    You can dish, but can't take??
    Don' be such a puss dude

Did SQ420 say something wrong??? Was it incorrect?? Have we all missed something?

Hey Squatty, he did apologize.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

no rp, he said nothing wrong.
    I think he has a man crush though.

I did volunteer, and would have loved to make it, i did want to be at the workdays, but something came up......
    what this has to do with squatty, well i'm not really sure.
    Let him fill us in, if he feels inclined.

Bog,

I bet you would like it in San Fran. Shit, with all that gay cock roaming the streets I'm sure you would limit out in 5 minutes.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

featherly,
    you don't seem to have a whole lot of cheese on your cracker, ifn you know what i mean, so i would recommend limiting your posts to smilies and thumbs up icons. ummmmmmmk.

Gander, how long has it been since you've been??

Originally posted by Gander:
    Forget Sacramento, go further north to the Klamath Falls area. There are two refuges (Klamath and Tule Lake) open for hunting. It will be the best trip you will ever have, trust me.
    i can write a novel on the subject

i spent 5 years freelancing the Sac valley. Gander is about dead on. The Sac valley is full of private clubs and refuges are open 3 DAYS.not sure where you got 2 days?? wednesday, saturday, sunday. there are about 6 big refuges within an hour drive of each other based around the town of Williams(1 hour N of Sac.) Klamath an Tule are on the Or border, open 7 days a week, field hunting and lake hunting available. There is quite a few outfits that sell blinds for the day in Sac valley, some good, others so-so.
    The big thing about hunting California is it lives up to its reputation, nice weather. When the wind blows, or the fog sets in(frequent late season) it gets downright insane.
    The draws are a bingo style, once the refuge is filled, you keep your # and just back fill all day. I never not made it on to a refuge after 10:30. lots of people only hunt 2-3 hours.
    A man with a boat has more options for public water. No boats needed in the Sac valley refuges

having hunted NoDak and Calif. ND is way more free lance friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

thanks sprig.
    the two days came from some random google search.
    Trapper showed me a while back that my google is more outdated than his

I haven't been back since 2000, but family keeps me informed on the situation.

Take your two days during the week to hunt Klamath and Tule and you won't have any problem getting drawn.

was that picture taken with a Canon Rebel Xti superbad 100-400mm pureasswhippin 90210 DG macro 1.4-69>what! ?

Originally posted by Sportin' Woodies:
    was that picture taken with a Canon Rebel Xti superbad 100-400mm pureasswhippin 90210 DG macro 1.4-69>what! ?
    [img]graemlins/wgf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    80-20 Genaration