Thread: Well now...

Default Well now...

Looks like we will see a surge in the F-15 market like we did with regular boolets. Get yours while supplies last...

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government

June 23rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."

The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-s...the-government

He should have told that to the Taliban.

Could you imagine if Trump said some shit like that?

They must have nukler weapons that only target gun owners and produce no collateral damage.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Seems like Biden is building a solid case for why citizens need more than modern sporting rifles instead of banning them.
    Then again, he is a blithering idiot.

I think he's forgotten who he works for.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post

That dumbass forgets what year is

Early on US Citizens did own their own cannons and did use them as needed. The army of the time relied on citizens to provide their own weapons.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

And I am just wondering who is dumber, Biden or his writers. Did any of the pass a history course? What country are they in?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Both

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

What's history?

-Biden

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post

He knows exactly who he is working for and it is not you or us.
    DILLIGAF

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

That ain't an F-15. But I appreciate the humor.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Could you imagine if Trump said some shit like that?
    The media would have every one of the dopes around here up in arms making posts about how dangerous President Trump is...

T Price would have fled to a bunker!

They don’t need F-15s or Nuclear Bombs. They made you quit going to church, school, and work with a virus that had a 99% survival rate… When the time come most will load up on the cattle cars cause we’re all in this together, and what about the children and grandma??? How many of you bad ass freedom fighters let them stick a needle in your arm?
    Last edited by FLS; 06-24-2021 at 01:41 PM.

fug em

I personally only know 1 person that got the shots-an 83 year old woman- the rest said fuck the govt and kept right on working. My friends, family, business associates and casual acquaintances are all un-chipped. Redneck got ivermectin though- yes we did, and didn't get sick.