Thread: Ram 2500 with 6.4 Hemi?

Default Ram 2500 with 6.4 Hemi?

Anyone on here driving one or have any experience with it?
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

We have had one here ay work for about a year, regular cab. Very fast and has lots of torque. Rides like an I beam. Hate the dial gear selector. Don't know how long it will last though.

Buy a Super Duty with a 7.3L gas and thank me later.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I had a 2014. The gearing of the transmission was the weak point(way too tall of gears)…I think they’ve added a 7 speed to it now? If so, that should make a world of difference. I really liked it. Plenty of power and decent fuel mileage when it was empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Default Ram 2500 with 6.4 Hemi?

Guy at work had one and from day one had oil consumption and blue smoke cold start issues which is considered “’normal”’
    Last edited by Gone South; 06-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    We have had one here ay work for about a year, regular cab. Very fast and has lots of torque. Rides like an I beam. Hate the dial gear selector. Don't know how long it will last though.
    They all ride like hell. The GMs are just a little better than the other two.

Had a buddy that had one. Said he liked it but hate pulling long distances with it. Put 3k behind it and it would shift constantly. He avoided the interstate like the plague

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

I am currently driving one..2019 I have zero complaints so far...24,000 miles.. I pull a 8,900ish camper with it, and it does great with it...last trip was in mountains pulling it...got around 10.8 mpg. Sitting on 37's so not too bad