Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part time work

If you are handy have you thought of fixing stuff up and selling it. In example, people always dump good looking grills they just need the burners replaced. Boats/outboards in need of repair and so on.
    Then you could stay at home and work on your own pace. You would also definitely clear your goal tax free..

I've thought about this for a long time and came real close to doing it one point in time....

Walmart, Lowes, HD, Target, etc...

They all pay a 3rd party (in most cases) to assemble there display items. This is work you can do any time. You can do it at your house or at the store. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    I have a little cleaning business. I make my own hours, only take on well paying clients that fit my schedule. I can fit it around anything my full time job requires and I don't have to tolerate assholes. I turn down jobs every week and it's not expensive to get started. Down side is I clean dirty toilets
    sorry we couldn't work together....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I've thought about this recently as well. Everyone is hiring, and I'm sure most companies would be flexible to your time schedule considering their need for workers. I've done all kinds work through the years from plumbing, landscaping etc., but I always enjoyed working in restaurants the most. Whether waiting tables or cooking. If you could find a decent restaurant, and wait tables a couple nights a week you could make some pretty good money fairly quickly. Of course you would inevitably have to put up with a holes like 2fer

I wonder how many women stirred your drink with their pecker before it was served.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Hahahaha

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I wonder how many women stirred your drink with their pecker before it was served.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sorry we couldn't work together....
    The more you pay,the more shit I'm willing to take.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt