Thread: DK line GSP breeding

Default DK line GSP breeding

Mods, if this isn’t allowed move or take down.

I have a GSP with DK German lines that I am getting ready to neuter. My plan early on was to breed him, but I just hunted him and I have gotten to where I rarely bird hunt anymore. Prior to doing so, I wanted to see if any of you bird hunters on here wanted to breed to him. I can send you his German pedigree (which shows all the titles in his line). He is off of the Hege Haus lines in Germany for those in the know. He is AKC/UKC/NAVHDA registered and has a NAVHDA natural ability prize I perfect score of 112

I am not looking for money or a pup, I know his parents are gone and didn’t want this line to die out/go to waste if someone wanted part of this line foe a damn good hunting dog.

Info passed along
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I’d be interested in a pup.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Wish it was a female got a male I need to breed myself. Good luck?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965