Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moncks Corner Shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Moncks Corner Shenanigans

It’s been a while since we have done a Facebook favorite. Allow us to reintroduce #WarrantsWednesday!! This story is a great catch 😉
    Hey, diddle, diddle. The Crane and the fiddle.
    The baby gator jumped over the moon. The deputy laughed to see such sport, and the suspect ran away strewn.
    Today’s #WantEmWednesday goes to 48-year-old Tracy Lee Crane of Melrose Place in Moncks Corner! A deputy was conducting traffic enforcement in the area of Highway 402 when he observed a vehicle with a vehicle registration violation. The deputy attempted to conduct a traffic stop on the vehicle… and what do you know?! The driver, later identified as Tracy Lee Crane did not stop. Crane continued driving until his vehicle got stuck on a wood pile and then he fled from the traffic stop. We wouldn’t call it Blue’s Clues but Crane left something pretty important in the car… his cell phone! We know when that hotline blings… that can only mean one thing. #BUSTED!!!
    We won’t get snappy but during an inventory of the vehicle Crane left behind something that would make anyone call an in-vesti-gator. Deputies discovered a baby alligator inside of a bookbag! After a short bonding moment, Wally the Baby Gator was safely relocated with the help of SCDNR.
    Crane is currently wanted by BCSO and SCDNR. He has active warrants for Failure to Stop for Blue Lights and Sirens, Driving Under Suspension – Second Offense, Expired Registration and Possessing an Alligator without a License. As far as the #CriminalFax for Crane, he has an EXTENSIVE arrest history in South Carolina. He has been booked into the HFDC nine times since 2016. Those charges include DUS (x2), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (x2), Shoplifting, Breaking into a Motor Vehicle (x2), Possession of Methamphetamine (x2), Violation of a County Ordinance and Failure to Stop for Blue Lights (x2).
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

I mean, I want to hear his side.

You know it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post

You know it's good.
    Yep, when I was in high school I caught a copperhead, put it in a crown royal bag and took it to my biology teachers house to make sure it was a copperhead. Needless to say he wasn't pleased when I dumped it in his front yard

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Yep, when I was in high school I caught a copperhead, put it in a crown royal bag and took it to my biology teachers house to make sure it was a copperhead. Needless to say he wasn't pleased when I dumped it in his front yard
    Similar story.

My dad is a college coach. I was young, probably around 8 or 9 years old if I had to guess, they were playing USC-Salkehatchie in Allendale. There were some woods by the field and I was playing with the younger brother of one of the players on the team. We found a snake in a ditch and decided to pillage a fungo bat and a pillow case from the vans (a random players pillow case, without permission) to catch it. Surprisingly, we succeeded, and decided it was a good idea to bring the snake to the dug out during the game, and show off our new pet ...... Long story short, it was a cotton mouth, no one was too happy about it, and we were told to release it right away with out getting bit.
    Last edited by huntinghagen#12; 06-16-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Similar story.

My dad is a college coach. I was young, probably around 8 or 9 years old if I had to guess, they were playing USC-Salkehatchie in Allendale. There were some woods by the field and I was playing with the younger brother of one of the players on the team. We found a snake in a ditch and decided to pillage a fungo bat and a pillow case from the vans (a random players pillow case, without permission) to catch it. Surprisingly, we succeeded, and decided it was a good idea to bring the snake to the dug out during the game, and show off our new pet ...... Long story short, it was a cotton mouth, no one was too happy about it, and we were told to release it right away with out getting bit.
    Dick move, bro…..

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post

You know it's good.
    Well, he's probably a member here!

I put a gator about that size in my buddies live well just before a tourney blast off at Blacks fish camp- quite the surprise when he opened it to put in his first fish Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    I put a gator about that size in my buddies live well just before a tourney blast off at Blacks fish camp- quite the surprise when he opened it to put in his first fish Lol.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Moncks Corner Shenanigans
    Possession of Methamphetamine (x2)
    Story checks out...

I know someone who put a 4-5' gator in the backseat of a truck, under a jacket after a duck hunt so his son would sit on it when he got in.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I know someone who put a 4-5' gator in the backseat of a truck, under a jacket after a duck hunt so his son would sit on it when he got in.
    That's pretty good. Unless it didn't well, of course... but sounds like a good setup.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I love Moncks Corner
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

well tell your side of the story then....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    well tell your side of the story then....
    Haha - I don't know the guy but I've probably seen him in the Moncks Corner Walmart.
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 06-16-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

It looks like Mr. Crane took a round across his cheek, giving him that rugged Ernst Rohm look.

rohm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    that rugged Ernst Rohm look.

rohm.jpg
    Fun fact.

German university students used to duel each other with sharp little swords for the hell of it. The scars, usually on the left cheek, from the duels were called "schmisse" and were a big deal badge of honor type thing.

Apparently, it wasn't so much that you won the duel, but that you acted honorably while dueling and didn't act like a little bitch if you got cut.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

I've read of that practice back then in Germany but never made the connection with Rohm's face. It makes perfect sense, good job in pointing that out. He definitely has scarring on his left cheek as you've described.

That’s some bullshit, a scar don’t give a damn how big of a bitch you were when the cut was applied….the scar is gonna be there regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    That’s some bullshit, a scar don’t give a damn how big of a bitch you were when the cut was applied….the scar is gonna be there regardless.
    Nobody ever forgets when you act like a bitch.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

No. Body.