Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember the McCloskeys?

I'll stick to High Life's thanks. My summer likker drink is a margarita. They get dangerously good.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I had to leave the RUM in Abaco number of years ago, the pirate is no longer welcome in my wife's world!
    Last edited by Calibogue; 06-16-2021 at 12:34 PM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    I had to leave the RUM in Abaco number of years ago, the pirate is no longer welcome in my wife's world!
    It happens.....
    Last edited by Calibogue; 06-16-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Hey Ralph. I've gotta come see you before we leave for Marathon in a couple weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    It happens.....
    Especially when you start on it at 10 a.m. after some snorkeling
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I used to like the champagne of beers in the little 8oz bottles, they're like hugs. Then Lite, in cans. Canned beer tastes better. The best tasting Bud product I believe has always been Busch Light followed by Bud heavy, anything else seemed kinda sassy. Bud Light is close to Coors Light.

Gin was my summer go to, if outside, still single malts at home. Regular Tanqueray.. they made a couple offerings that I liked as well. Hendricks is overly boring, Sapphire drinkers seem needy.. I did enjoy Junipero, and a few other. Years before that I could drink some Mt Gay and club soda, but the sweetness got me. They make good tequila, none of which are owned by gringos or celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Hey Ralph. I've gotta come see you before we leave for Marathon in a couple weeks
    I'm here, waaay too much. Except for right now..

Natural Light is horrible swill designed for broke college kids with popped collars

Anyone that drinks flavored whiskey unknowingly hurts mankind