I've got several started and finished labs ready to go to new homes this week. If you or anyone you know is looking for something ready to hunt this season, now is the time to get it. I have male and female black labs ready to go now. All of these dogs come from health tested parents and/or have been health tested themselves. These dogs can be seen in Hartsville any time this week. Call me for more information and prices

Rhett - 803-608-2252

Currently for sale:

Tide- 3 year old finished black male lab, doing multiple marks and running blind retrieves on land and water. Tall and strong male, around 75 pounds.

Phoenix- One year old started black female lab. Small framed around 50 pounds. Picking up singles and doubles on land and water. Sweet personality. Will make a great basic hunting dog and pet.

Knox- 4 year old black male. Fininshed retriever, Master Hunter and Qualified All age two titled. Looking for a competitive home.

Piper- 2 year old black female. Finished retriever. Running land and water blinds. Doing multiples on land and water. Easy going, laid back female. Not a fire breathing dragon, but will pick up every bird you shoot and is a great dog around the house.