Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thieves BOLO

Sorry this happened, come by the shop I’ll turn you a couple calls to replace what was stolen.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    Sorry this happened, come by the shop I’ll turn you a couple calls to replace what was stolen.
    Awesome gesture, would love to check out the shop sometime just to see it. We'll be able to replace everything it's just alot of the stolen items had been passed down, and that sucks. Especially considering the presumed methheads likely already tossed much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by trash2 View Post
    Awesome gesture, would love to check out the shop sometime just to see it. We'll be able to replace everything it's just alot of the stolen items had been passed down, and that sucks. Especially considering the presumed methheads likely already tossed much of it.
    I would assume it is a "chain of custody" & liability issue.

Let's say the rounds are returned to you. Your first time out shooting your returned ammo, and KABOOM - you lose an eye. One could easily sue the PD and probably win.

Or - your first time using that ammo, and there's a misfire in a life or death situation... Again, it is open for litigation.

I understand the legal rationale here. But it TOTALLY sucks if it involves a sizeable amount of ammo.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trash2 View Post
    Thieves got us in jacksonboro. Some items, mostly clothes and small boat were recovered at Dorchester/Orangeburg line. They took everything from paracord to a tractor.. items to keep an eye out for. Massey Ferguson 1739EL (49 hp with 4 in 1 bucket), Stihl ms 270, glock 43, walther p22, elite 32 bow, 65qt white yeti, turkey and duck hunting bags (lamar calls and a few rnt i can think of), beretta hunting jackets, waders, all sorts of hunting clothes, lots of military camo as well. Entire shelf of ammo that was actually recovered with the other items but cant be returned per police protocol. Unfortunately no suspects as the stuff that was recovered was from a "dump site." And liquor, lots of liquor..
    What size jacket did you lose? We can send you a replacement free of charge. Just pm me the size . I hate a thief. Had a safe broken into 2016 , week before Christmas. Plus all my electronics stolen. Got one gun back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    What size jacket did you lose? We can send you a replacement free of charge. Just pm me the size . I hate a thief. Had a safe broken into 2016 , week before Christmas. Plus all my electronics stolen. Got one gun back.

Awesome gesture sir!

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post

There are some solid people around here, thank you immensely for the kind gesture. We are fortunate enough to be able to replace the material items. Its the personal keepsakes etc that we want back, lots of military items that my brother earned serving this country were stolen and unfortunately those cannot be replaced. Appreciate all the gestures and looking forward to looking these people in the eyes at some point.

Those assholes don't know what they messed with do they?
    cut\'em

Hate to hear this. Hopefully you get your stuff back.

Fuck a thief
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Bump.. reason to believe things may be off parkers ferry on the cottageville side. It'll likely be hunting season but i think a fair amount of what was stolen may be found at some point. Thieves were close to caught, not sure how powerful meth is but perhaps they dont return to the stash.

Wrong model # of Massey Ferguson- 2705e is the model.
    Last edited by trash2; 06-23-2021 at 06:52 AM.