Thread: The Smell of Desperation

Default The Smell of Desperation

Well, I thought I had a club lined up, but just found out that it's a no go.

I'm looking for a still hunting club in the lowcountry for me and my 15 year old son. Not afraid to pay, especially if there are other hunting opportunities available. Would prefer it to be within 2 hours of Charleston, but as the title states, I can't afford to be too picky.

All leads are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Haven hunt club in Ravenel usually has openings, got ponds and turkeys also.

Contact Cordrays and the other deer processors- they usually have contact info for lots of the area clubs.

Facebook is the devil- but it has a SC hunt clubs page with clubs looking for people- there was one from Walterboro looking for 1 or 2 members last night

My old club in Ridgeland is looking- Pine Barrens- awesome club/ clubhouse/ property 9000 acre private quail plantation, parking for campers- about 15 minutes from the Ridgeland exit on 195- lots of big deer- expensive- Ridgeland Po Po can give you a phone number

Thanks BH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    The Haven hunt club in Ravenel usually has openings, got ponds and turkeys also.

Contact Cordrays and the other deer processors- they usually have contact info for lots of the area clubs.

Facebook is the devil- but it has a SC hunt clubs page with clubs looking for people- there was one from Walterboro looking for 1 or 2 members last night

My old club in Ridgeland is looking- Pine Barrens- awesome club/ clubhouse/ property 9000 acre private quail plantation, parking for campers- about 15 minutes from the Ridgeland exit on 195- lots of big deer- expensive- Ridgeland Po Po can give you a phone number
    I thought Good Hope quit with the hunting club? Or was it just dog huntin?
    If You Bait them They Will Come!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCutEmAll_SC View Post
    I thought Good Hope quit with the hunting club? Or was it just dog huntin?
    Just quit dog hunting- still hunting club now.