Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: More tragedy in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    We all can see what you are into. It will not end well.
    The biggest difference between you and me is IDGAFF what you believe about anything, including me. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    JAB all I can say is you’re a good man
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    That's debatable, but I can tell you that the vast majority of SCDUCKERS are. It only takes a few to paint us all as psychopathic idiots though...
    this is my first post (i think) in this thread....but wtf is this shit about?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Like I said last night, as “sexy” as the story may seem to some, a man found his beloved son and wife murdered and needs prayer and support. I really just can’t fathom his continued heartache over the last several years. Irrespective of what some might think about his “power” or “privilege,” he is still just a man like us.
    I'm not a lawyer or detective, but FITS is reporting Alex as a "person of interest". I'm assuming that would be standard SOP in the investigation since he was not there at the time? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can't read the article b/c I'm out of clicks, and I'm too cheap to subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    The biggest difference between you and me is IDGAFF what you believe about anything, including me. Have a great day.
    Cmon man, everybody knows that if you listen to heavy metal you’re goin to heeeeelllll. (Said in my best TV preacher voice)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I'm not a lawyer or detective, but FITS is reporting Alex as a "person of interest". I'm assuming that would be standard SOP in the investigation since he was not there at the time? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can't read the article b/c I'm out of clicks, and I'm too cheap to subscribe.
    Not anymore. He printed an update after the alibi of visiting seeing the ailing patriarch.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Cmon man, everybody knows that if you listen to heavy metal you’re goin to heeeeelllll. (Said in my best TV preacher voice)

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this is my first post (i think) in this thread....but wtf is this shit about?
    When you live in the darkness it is hard to see the light, but I will hold your hand and guide you...

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Not anymore. He printed an update after the alibi of visiting seeing the ailing patriarch.
    This article was written 11 hours ago...

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/06/09/...investigation/

Someone tell me what this says.
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 06-10-2021 at 06:49 AM.

wait...if its dark, wouldnt the light be easier to see?
    and I dont hold hands with dudes. Maybe you're confusing me with labluvr?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I was able to see the article from my work phone. Here is a quote...

"R. Alexander “Alex” Murdaugh – who discovered the bodies of his wife Maggie Murdaugh and son Paul Murdaugh on Monday evening (June 7, 2021) at around 10:00 p.m. EDT – has nonetheless become a central focus of the probe into their deaths, law enforcement sources confirmed to me early Wednesday."

"A critical item to mention? Alex Murdaugh has reportedly provided investigators with an “ironclad” alibi for his whereabouts at the time of the shootings – which police believe took place sometime between 8:50 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. EDT on Monday evening. Also, his status as a “person of interest” is not all that surprising given that he is the one who discovered the bodies – and given his status as husband and father of the two victims.

Still, sources familiar with the inquiry told me late Tuesday that there are “credible concerns” related to the timeline of the shootings. They are also probing what one source described as “possible manipulation of the crime scene” – although, again, they declined to provide any details regarding that facet of the inquiry."
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 06-10-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Fitsnews also reported no dogs were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I'm not a criminal lawyer, but my assumption is that he is automatically a person of interest because he found the bodies, was the last to see them alive, and is related to them.
    Carolina Counsel

Serious question, is fitsnews worth paying for?

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    If I wanted an unbiased take on something, I'd go to them before I'd go to WISTV/The State and WISTV/The State wouldn't touch a lot of stories that Fits would.

That said...it's hard to get past that flatbill on a grown man.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    If I wanted an unbiased take on something, I'd go to them before I'd go to WISTV/The State and WISTV/The State wouldn't touch a lot of stories that Fits would.

That said...it's hard to get past that flatbill on a grown man.
    Will is good people! He can be a bit sanctimonious at times. Never understood the obsession with hats. But given his past I’d say he’s doing a pretty dang good job of reporting things unbiased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    I trust FITS over most others

Absolutely. He isn't getting rich off that site (I hope he does eventually), while making just as many enemies as he is making friends around the state and beyond.

Just to keep that site from having those damned popup things is worth the price of admission. Any site that blocks what I am trying to read with some popup video about something else is dead to me...

The only reporting on the matter that will count is SLED's. I look forward to reading their findings.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

he took our side on some of the liquor issues that others didn't understand, which is abnormal for his views and also most of mine. I don't read or look at news often though, unless I have to. these days I have a weather ap on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    he took our side on some of the liquor issues that others didn't understand, which is abnormal for his views and also most of mine. I don't read or look at news often though, unless I have to. these days I have a weather ap on my phone
    If it ain't Accuweather.com its WRONG.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud