Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: More tragedy in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    (just kidding)
    I cant lie, that made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    I am a nice fella. You are mean.

Ralph and I have similar taste in golf shoes.
    Yeah, but you're gay and Ralph isn't.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Yeah, but you're gay and Ralph isn't.....
    Shut it baldy.

whoa now....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

this thread has turned all touchy feely. let's get back to debating 2th being a hottie or whatever y'all were saying, the merits of hearsay, the blight of entrenched systemic power, and cyber moral superiority and virtue signaling. this one has potential to reach 1000.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

I lied

I'm teaching kids how to gamble

20210722_173148.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    this thread has turned all touchy feely. let's get back to debating 2th being a hottie .
    Passion alert. Freudian slip, or has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-22-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Passion alert. Freudian slip, or did has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    LOL
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Passion alert. Freudian slip, or has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    this would fall under wannabe comedian. forgot to include that in the list. I'll take middle school humor for 1000, Alex. If you coulda mentioned poop it would been even more effective.

and no. he has not responded. he tends to shy away from conspiracy theorists. damn it.

SLED released the 911 call.

this would fall under wannabe comedian. forgot to include that in the list. I'll take middle school humor for 1000, Alex. If you coulda mentioned poop it would been even more effective.

and no. he has not responded. he tends to shy away from conspiracy theorists. damn it.
    Maybe you can adjust the stick out of your ass. Watch out for the poop.

Maybe you can adjust the stick out of your ass. Watch out for the poop.
    I'll take triggered little bitches for 800, Alex. Lighten up, Francis. your comment was pretty funny. so I played along. but hey keep rattling the I'm one of the badder asses on scducks saber. It'll make up for whatever you are overcompensating for.

Bless your short little heart.

I'll take triggered little bitches for 800, Alex. Lighten up, Francis. your comment was pretty funny. so I played along.
    Guess we’ve gone back to the not picking up on non-verbal cues part of the thread. We can just ignore the little tantrum part of the post.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-22-2021 at 07:08 PM.

And we can get back to discussing being cool

Highstrung - I appreciate your old school ways on the course. How do you feel about guys playing the game with untucked shirts?

It drives me absolutely crazy. That's actually my kid with the loose shirt behind me.. we have a pretty solid dress code, but we were basically the only ones out there. So I didn't bug him. We were just jumping around and cutting up for a few minutes. His group are pretty respectful young men, who play deen near everyday. I feel like there could be worse things for them to be doing. I got him a job at the pool snack bar so carts are free.. that alone was beautiful. We've got a cool place, and I want them to know how lucky they are, and respect it. It's a fine line at most clubs with juniors, it was when I was young. That's the one thing that'll fire me up, being on the board are unfounded complaints or some guest hitting into our juniors.

Guess we’ve gone back to the not picking up on non-verbal cues part of the thread. We can just ignore the little tantrum part of the post.
    Most on here can dish it and be picked at as well. Not all. Some escalate as soon as they get picked at. As per your track record this will go on until you get the last word. Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Highstrung - I appreciate your old school ways on the course. How do you feel about guys playing the game with untucked shirts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    It drives me absolutely crazy. That's actually my kid with the loose shirt behind me.. we have a pretty solid dress code, but we were basically the only ones out there. So I didn't bug him. We were just jumping around and cutting up for a few minutes. His group are pretty respectful young men, who play deen near everyday. I feel like there could be worse things for them to be doing. I got him a job at the pool snack bar so carts are free.. that alone was beautiful. We've got a cool place, and I want them to know how lucky they are, and respect it. It's a fine line at most clubs with juniors, it was when I was young. That's the one thing that'll fire me up, being on the board are unfounded complaints or some guest hitting into our juniors.
    I was thinking the exact same thing..."no way that is HS's kid with the shirt untucked"

Oh it was tucked in earlier, I think he tries to get under my skin. He's a good kid, but I swear he talks baseless smack