Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 617

Thread: More tragedy in Hampton

  1. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    (just kidding)
    I cant lie, that made me smile

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Spartanburg
    Posts
    5,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    I am a nice fella. You are mean.

    Ralph and I have similar taste in golf shoes.
    Yeah, but you're gay and Ralph isn't.....
    HRCH Will-do's Get Back Jo-Jo MH (Jo-Jo)
    CC's Leather and Lace (Lacy)

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the bend
    Posts
    5,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Yeah, but you're gay and Ralph isn't.....
    Shut it baldy.
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    nothing heals a broken heart like the smell of fresh pussy...

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    39,678

    Default

    whoa now....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,201

    Default

    this thread has turned all touchy feely. let's get back to debating 2th being a hottie or whatever y'all were saying, the merits of hearsay, the blight of entrenched systemic power, and cyber moral superiority and virtue signaling. this one has potential to reach 1000.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    37,732

    Default

    I lied

    I'm teaching kids how to gamble

    20210722_173148.jpg

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    6,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    this thread has turned all touchy feely. let's get back to debating 2th being a hottie .
    Passion alert. Freudian slip, or has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-22-2021 at 04:56 PM.

  8. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Murrells Inlet, SC
    Posts
    4,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Passion alert. Freudian slip, or did has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    LOL
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

  9. #589
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Passion alert. Freudian slip, or has he not responded to y’all getting matched on SortOfADoctorOnly.com?
    this would fall under wannabe comedian. forgot to include that in the list. I'll take middle school humor for 1000, Alex. If you coulda mentioned poop it would been even more effective.

    and no. he has not responded. he tends to shy away from conspiracy theorists. damn it.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

  10. #590
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,125

    Default

    SLED released the 911 call.

  11. #591
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    6,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    this would fall under wannabe comedian. forgot to include that in the list. I'll take middle school humor for 1000, Alex. If you coulda mentioned poop it would been even more effective.

    and no. he has not responded. he tends to shy away from conspiracy theorists. damn it.
    Maybe you can adjust the stick out of your ass. Watch out for the poop.

  12. #592
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Maybe you can adjust the stick out of your ass. Watch out for the poop.
    I'll take triggered little bitches for 800, Alex. Lighten up, Francis. your comment was pretty funny. so I played along. but hey keep rattling the I'm one of the badder asses on scducks saber. It'll make up for whatever you are overcompensating for.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

  13. #593
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    45,044

    Default

    Bless your short little heart.

  14. #594
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    6,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    I'll take triggered little bitches for 800, Alex. Lighten up, Francis. your comment was pretty funny. so I played along.
    Guess we’ve gone back to the not picking up on non-verbal cues part of the thread. We can just ignore the little tantrum part of the post.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-22-2021 at 07:08 PM.

  15. #595
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    37,732

    Default

    And we can get back to discussing being cool

  16. #596
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Highstrung - I appreciate your old school ways on the course. How do you feel about guys playing the game with untucked shirts?

  17. #597
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    37,732

    Default

    It drives me absolutely crazy. That's actually my kid with the loose shirt behind me.. we have a pretty solid dress code, but we were basically the only ones out there. So I didn't bug him. We were just jumping around and cutting up for a few minutes. His group are pretty respectful young men, who play deen near everyday. I feel like there could be worse things for them to be doing. I got him a job at the pool snack bar so carts are free.. that alone was beautiful. We've got a cool place, and I want them to know how lucky they are, and respect it. It's a fine line at most clubs with juniors, it was when I was young. That's the one thing that'll fire me up, being on the board are unfounded complaints or some guest hitting into our juniors.

  18. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Guess we’ve gone back to the not picking up on non-verbal cues part of the thread. We can just ignore the little tantrum part of the post.
    Most on here can dish it and be picked at as well. Not all. Some escalate as soon as they get picked at. As per your track record this will go on until you get the last word. Carry on
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

  19. #599
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Highstrung - I appreciate your old school ways on the course. How do you feel about guys playing the game with untucked shirts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    It drives me absolutely crazy. That's actually my kid with the loose shirt behind me.. we have a pretty solid dress code, but we were basically the only ones out there. So I didn't bug him. We were just jumping around and cutting up for a few minutes. His group are pretty respectful young men, who play deen near everyday. I feel like there could be worse things for them to be doing. I got him a job at the pool snack bar so carts are free.. that alone was beautiful. We've got a cool place, and I want them to know how lucky they are, and respect it. It's a fine line at most clubs with juniors, it was when I was young. That's the one thing that'll fire me up, being on the board are unfounded complaints or some guest hitting into our juniors.
    I was thinking the exact same thing..."no way that is HS's kid with the shirt untucked"

  20. #600
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    37,732

    Default

    Oh it was tucked in earlier, I think he tries to get under my skin. He's a good kid, but I swear he talks baseless smack

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •