Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s here..

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Hopefully the pendulum will swing back. When the folks that pay the bills get tire of the hippie trash stealing everything that isn’t nailed down they’ll vote in some new leadership. Or it will become the Portland of the South.
    It’s already the Portland of south. I guess it’s more like the purge now. What is so odd about libs and policies like these, is that if you really think about, it promotes more victims that are beta soy men and Karen’s and more agro alpha men will quickly handle their own business.

I guess it’s open season on druggy hippies now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    rare to find a cop do anything that doesn't generate money for the establishment that pays his wage
    Anyone on here in law enforcement want to verify this...?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    I’ll verify.. I, along with the six co-workers in my division work on behalf of victims on a daily basis. We’ve recovered thousands of dollars in stolen property and made dozens comprehensive criminal cases against those responsible so far this year.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm84 View Post
    I’ll verify.. I, along with the six co-workers in my division work on behalf of victims on a daily basis. We’ve recovered thousands of dollars in stolen property and made dozens comprehensive criminal cases against those responsible so far this year.
    Awesome and right in line with my thoughts. Things like this should be shared more.

I don’t buy SCDAWGS premise that law enforcement is just a revenue generator for itself.

I understand that most everything revolves around perspective. Interaction with law enforcement of the general public is most often in the form of a traffic stop or safety check, which is generally viewed as negative. Then there are victims of crimes.. The average national clearance rate for property crimes is around 20%, with violent crimes being in the 50-60% range. This would likely be perceived by those victims as also being negative and an unacceptable percentage. Add in the medias portrayal of law enforcement as being ineffective and unaccountable, there is much working against LE being seen in a positive light. But it doesn’t mean there aren’t hundreds of thousands of officers working every day for the victims of legitimate crimes. Often times pleading with uncooperative victims and witnesses, being bound by the red tape of increasingly restrictive case law that shape policies and procedures and the general vitriol for law enforcement right now. My point being, contrary to popular belief the majority of law enforcement aren’t concerned with revenue generation and are truly are attempting to hold criminals accountable, while reducing crime in their community. What the judicial systems does with them is out of our control, which also for some reason always seems to reflect back on law enforcement.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Someone blowing smoke about something he doesn’t know anything about. I challenge anyone that thinks this way to do a ride along with your local jurisdiction. You might be surprised at what we actually do. For the record, my team has cleared 10 homicides, stomped out a huge catalytic converter theft ring, arrested numerous individuals for car break ins, burglaries, etc. And tomorrow starts a new week of doing it all again.

Thank you both for the work you do. You have my appreciation and my respect.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Thank you both for the work you do. You have my appreciation and my respect.

Great post, tjm.

I hope TJM runs for Sheriff when Lee decides he has had enough. He is a heck of person for those that know him and the wife and I are proud we know him. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    Someone blowing smoke about something he doesn’t know anything about. I challenge anyone that thinks this way to do a ride along with your local jurisdiction. You might be surprised at what we actually do. For the record, my team has cleared 10 homicides, stomped out a huge catalytic converter theft ring, arrested numerous individuals for car break ins, burglaries, etc. And tomorrow starts a new week of doing it all again.
    Damned right. Good work. I wish the news would report more of this with pictures of the shit asses.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I back the blue. I have never had a bad experience with a LEO. Although I rarely have them so I've got that going for me.

To all of you who wear the Badge, Thank you from me and mine. Stay safe.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.