Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NC stops the squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    When a "lawmaker" is sitting there thinking of all the issues that are going on in their state, how the hell do they come up with some shit like this?

Freaking elementary kids could run a state better.

And if SC doesn't get these roads fixed, we'll be back to horse & buggies. Florence county has to have the worst roads in America. Dirt roads are in better shape than our paved streets. I probably drive an extra 100 miles a week just weaving & dodging the pot holes.
    They’re fixing the roads, the tax money is getting used and going into the roads. However the same legislation gave SCDOT full authority in what roads to spend it on and eliminated the input that counties and municipalities had on prioritizing the resurfacing of state roads in their area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of laws in NC. Either enforce the window tint law, or get rid of it. I seem to be the only one to fail a state inspection because my tint was too dark. Not to mention my vehicle passed the three years prior to that, at the same inspection station. These yee yee kids ride around with tint so damn dark they have to roll their side windows down to see what's in the mirrors behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Speaking of laws in NC. Either enforce the window tint law, or get rid of it. I seem to be the only one to fail a state inspection because my tint was too dark. Not to mention my vehicle passed the three years prior to that, at the same inspection station. These yee yee kids ride around with tint so damn dark they have to roll their side windows down to see what's in the mirrors behind them.
    You getting your inspections done at the wrong place if they are failing you for tint

Like I said, either enforce the law or get rid of it. I shouldn’t have to shop around for an inspection station that chooses to not follow the law. Not to mention they passed it three times prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    You getting your inspections done at the wrong place if they are failing you for tint
    Yep. My inspection goes like this. Park the truck, take my drivers license and registration inside, they punch in some numbers, I pay them, I go back to my truck, inspection complete without them ever laying an eye on it.

Default NC stops the squat.

Man I’m in Lincoln county I have to still do the full inspection unlike every other county in the damn state. But my guy doesn’t nitpick my shit.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 06-03-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Why worry about NC? We legislators spending $24 million of taxpayers money on a few acres.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    You’re ignorant. Ignorant is lack of knowledge. A leveled truck blinds oncoming traffic more that a squatted truck that headlights point straight up in the air.
    Let’s talk front end alignments....or should I post that in the Tire thread?? Your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Then I passed my wife one night while she was driving my truck and it damn near ran me off the road it was so bright. The kid I bought the truck from had it leveled and I reckon never adjusted the headlights.
    So did you or the A2Z staff adjust them down yet?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft