Thread: Desert Ducks

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here and I don't know too many of you, but wanted to tell you about opening morning here in Western Colorado. Hunted by myself and killed 3 mallards, 3 teal, and a pintail. Really good hunt. Probably had close to 150 birds working at different times. It was a great way to start the year in a new place. Hope y'all get some back east.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. <br />-Paul of Tarsus<br />Anyone can be a fisherman in May. <br />-Ernest Hemingway

Now thats a good day in the blind.

Thanks Fish, it was a monster day and followed it up by sharing a blind with another solo hunter and killing 5 mallards, 2 Greenwing, and a Gadwall between us this morning. The guy I hunted with was still in high school and had a fella with him that loves to duck hunt, but has a broken hand. So I got to share some of my limited knowledge and enjoy some good company. Have to admit, with hunting like this, I ain't gettin much homesick.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. <br />-Paul of Tarsus<br />Anyone can be a fisherman in May. <br />-Ernest Hemingway

Gongrats on the birds. I wouldnt be in a hurry to get back here with bags like those.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!