Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guvnahs Cup

Default Guvnahs Cup

Where the hell is the official name dropping thread? The bite appears to be pretty hot up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    Where the hell is the official name dropping thread? The bite appears to be pretty hot up there.

Bog must’ve lost his phone

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

If i'm not mistaken, they broke the record for most blues in gov cup tournament already
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

The bite is pretty hot. Lots of releases.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

445# got a ride to the scales yesterday. Another boated this morning. Don’t remember the names of the boats because I simply don’t care. Lots of releases being reported.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Our very own FatLab and crew released a blue yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    445# got a ride to the scales yesterday. Another boated this morning. Don’t remember the names of the boats because I simply don’t care. Lots of releases being reported.
    Where are you seeing the one boated this morning? Cause I don’t see it

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post

Angie K. has been posting them on FB. And there’s another thing that keeps popping up showing them. Might have been an old post but I thought it was this AM.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 05-28-2021 at 12:55 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Angie K. has been posting them on FB.
    No idea who that is...but no worries

Angie K. has been posting them on FB. And there’s another thing that keeps popping up showing them. Might have been an old post but I thought it was this AM.
    Yea.. The website/instagram hasn't updated with one being boated. Lots being caught though.

No idea who that is...but no worries

Nauti Girl

Same

Sporting Life dried out the 445

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    Our very own FatLab and crew released a blue yesterday..
    And just released another..

And just released another..
    Who are they with? I saw the Snapchat’s from them.

Who are they with? I saw the Snapchat’s from them.

Owner of Reel Legacy is their uncle.

Owner of Reel Legacy is their uncle.
    Roger that.

Definitely hot bite.
    I fished with the Quimps Ridley boys today.

Default Guvnahs Cup

I am not on FB but you can look up gov cup on google and find it and it stays pretty up to date with billfish catch.

Been a shitty couple days on the water I believe. Not sure but I would guess most boats already fished their two days today and yesterday.

I went weds for fun and it was not calm.

Edit: i think reel hook up is still in lead? Had 4 blue releases yesterday which is pretty crazy. Sportin life I believe has the only fish weighed in at this point? If so, it is probably around a $200k fish minimum. Not sure if there is a category for first fish back to the dock or not but I dont think so in gov cup?

Last edited by Islandguy85; 05-28-2021 at 08:41 PM.

I don’t know a damn thing about Marlin fishing other than there are more wannabes involved with offshore fishing than any other sport on the planet