Thread: Meanwhile in the S. Pacific

Default Meanwhile in the S. Pacific

The administration is taking the USS Ronald Reagan, the only carrier we have there, and sending it to the Gulf region.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-air...al-11622034089

They will have to take the Ozzies first.
    DILLIGAF

This reminds me...I was scanning facetagramm last night and noticed JP Sears gave old John Cenna a thorough internet thrashing about the face neck and shoulders. I always stop and listen to what old JP is saying because he is pretty sharp and has a pretty grasp of the real world.

Seems John Cenna mentioned offhand "the [country] of Taiwan", inferring it was sovereign. China took exception, because, well...China claims Taiwan, and any other small defenseless city states like Hong Kong, Tibet, etc...

I looked more into it, and saw that it's a pretty big deal for hollywood to not step on China's toes and mention any of these territories claimed by China as sovereign or even speak out against China's atrocities.

I read those articles and just melted inside. Americans. Scared to even mention something that the state of China would find offensive...think about that for a fucking minute.

I'll look for his commentary and post in a bit.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

They already own Australia...

The people of Taiwan are the real Chinese, or all that is left post Mao. Taiwan is China. Unfortunately, the communists are in control...

Here you go:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/comed...hail-communism

“I’d like to sincerely apologize to the CCP for calling the country of Taiwan a country. I couldn’t be more sorry, have smaller testicles, or have less bravery,” said the post. “I strive to be a shining example of soulless Hollywood who is happy to pledge my allegiance to the communist party who is currently committing genocide so that I may receive more money for staring in films void of creativity yet rich in propaganda.”

“I also fully support the CCP’s efforts to completely strip their citizen’s [sic] freedoms from them,” said the comedian. “I’m excited for the US government to do the same to its citizens. I also apologize to all the kids who look up to me because, for a moment, I was accidentally not a complete coward. I’m sorry for my momentary lapse of judgment. Taiwan is not a country. All hail communism. I am currently happily bent over with my soulless butt cheeks spread for anything the genocidal CCP wants me to say. Stay tuned.”
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Just because Hunter is compromised does not mean the Big Guy is compromised does it?

Biden has now order the investigation of Wuhan flu.

I believe I read an article recently that said that China now owns one or two of the Hollywood studio companies, which helps explain why so many of the hollow people there are either Communists or get on their knees to their Masters.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

You can bet Taiwan doesn't want to be part of China.

look! a fox!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Wow! A silver one on top of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

What did he say???
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    What did he say???
    he said "look! a fox!"
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."