Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Even at school

Default Even at school

Published 19 hours ago on May 25, 2021By Mandy Matney

A 21-year-old Lexington County, South Carolina janitor was arrested on school property Monday after he allegedly sexually assaulted a Pelion Middle School in a restroom, according to the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department.

Juston Deon Smith, of West Columbia, was charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department.

According to arrest warrants, Smith “inserted his finger in the vagina” of a middle school student and placed his penis in the victim’s mouth.

Juston Deon Smith, of West Columbia

Smith was caught by a school employee and law enforcement inside a bathroom stall with the victim on Monday, according to the warrant.

Lexington County Sheriff Jay Koon said detectives interviewed Smith, the victim, and a witness on scene. According to the arrest warrants, CCTV cameras corroborated the crime.

Smith was arrested at Pelion Middle School, a Lexington County District One School, on Monday. Smith worked for a janitorial service hired by the district, according to arrest warrants.

Lexington One officials have contacted Smith’s employer and removed him from his school duties, according to a release from the school district.

The victim was between 11 and 14 years old, according to the arrest warrant.

Lexington One is working with Lexington County Sheriff’s Department Officials to respond to the incident.

“We take this very seriously,” Pelion Middle School Principal Kailanya Brailey said in a statement. “It is unacceptable for anyone to come into our school and hurt a child entrusted to our care.”

Smith was not given bond. He was booked at the Lexington County Detention Center Monday, where he was still behind bars on Tuesday.

If convicted, Smith faces up to 20 years in prison for the child sex crime.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/05/25/...om-police-say/

Would this be considered "Black Privilege"?
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Only cure for that sickness is a bullet. Fuk him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

what I wonder is if this has happened before with this child, or others, and they weren't caught. Sickening to think about having a girl that age myself.
    Last edited by everlast; 05-26-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

No comment.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Sounds consenting and he will be labeled a child molester when in fact I personally don't think he is by this news article only.
    Low country redneck who moved north

In a school, in a school bathroom stall, while working at said school, with a middle school female student, with pecker in her mouth...........he deserves everything he is about to get.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-26-2021 at 09:59 AM.

I agree with you on that count, ECU.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Sounds consenting and he will be labeled a child molester when in fact I personally don't think he is by this news article only.
    You obviously don’t have children. He took advantage whether “consent” was given or not.

But had it not been on school grounds would you feel the same, assuming the girl was on the upper end and 14yrs of age? 21-14, 7 years difference.
    Im sure if she was my daughter I'd be ready to kill him, regardless. Now if my 14 year old son convinced a 21 yr old smoking hot chick to do the same, be hard for me to wanna convict her if they weren't in the school house. At what age should the responsibility be on them?

Yea, fuck that, mudflat. He is a child predator/molester.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

But had it not been on school grounds would you feel the same, assuming the girl was on the upper end and 14yrs of age? 21-14, 7 years difference.
    Im sure if she was my daughter I'd be ready to kill him, regardless. Now if my 14 year old son convinced a 21 yr old smoking hot chick to do the same, be hard for me to wanna convict her if they weren't in the school house. At what age should the responsibility be on them?
    It'd be a different thread with very different responses from this crowd had it been a female janitor/teacher and a male student.

It's reprehensible regardless but I'm trackin' what you're saying.

at 14, it should be shared, but not equally. He gets the bullet, she gets the belt.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Someones life mission should be to cut that bastards head off with a rusty butter knife
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I mean he's black and dreads but "come on man"

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Would this be considered "Black Privilege"?
    I was shocked it wasn't a creepy old honkey when I read the article...

He looks like a younger DeAndre Hopkins.

I moved next to the convicted "creepy white guy" molester. Learned a lesson with my first house purchase. Luckily he's dead now and can't offend again.

so the janitor got consent but you're glad the creep next door is dead?
    this is confusing...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Any adult that messes with an 11-14 yr old needs to have his wig split. 2 14yr olds or a 15 and 14, that’s consent.