Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any word on KS?

I think it boils down to practically everybody is much more wealthy than they've ever been and smart phones. It's not just hunting, it's EVERYTHING. Sadly, about half of our society still thinks things are bad because they are simply incapable of being happy and satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    At the end of the day, one aspect or the other of social media is killing our hunting and hunting heritage as most of us learned it.
    Be it the how to youtubes, the watch me kill a turkey with a motorized decoy and that's what I'm gonna do, to you name it!
    It goes on and on and it needs to change.
    Maybe it will hit home when you have to draw a lottery turkey tag for NE or SD but the time is now for this BS to change!
    I got banned from a group because I told a guy who was bragging about killing a turkey at over 70 yards with his TSS set up it was no different than bragging about bedding his sister. Yeah, maybe you got laid, but it was your sister....
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Move to archery only. No crossbows or optics except for those under 16 or with a disability. Gunpowder and optics are more of an advantage than make decoys and reaping.

fewer large tracts open to WIHA. less "public" land. that was my point. and i thought it was WHP but i dont google...

I've never heard of this Chris dude and all the "proof" we have is 20 people that talked to Wiz?

The internet is not solely responsible for KS running out of tags this year.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

And stimulus checks coinciding with the draw.