Thread: 1st Arkansas Hunt

Me and the guys are planning a trip to arkansas for next season. Never been before but we figure the huntings got to be better than it is here. Any suggestions on where to go or guide services to use? which ones have y'all had experience with?
    \"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.\" ~John Wayne

Eddie Siems 870 830-0347

Support our sponsors
    More fuel = more boost!!

go to eddie!!!!!!!!!!! great guy and he has a good setup. we just hunted thursday and friday with him and did ok. the birds weren't working real well but he had plenty. they just need some weather to get new birds in. you also will get some great entertainment from the other people who stop by......

From what I hear, some areas are holding birds...just need some weather to make them move.
    \"Something smells like @ss!\"

Does he have a website i can check out?
    \"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.\" ~John Wayne

I talked to him recently. I believe he is fully booked, but give him a call anyhoo. One great guy!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

i don't think he has a website but i can answer most of your questions probably. just pm me if u have any questions.

i don't know the phone number but the guide's name is B.J. West Quack Attack Guide Service. he's has got rice feilds and is about ten miles from the bayou meto right out side dewitt. i'll post his number and a few days

Mudcat by entertainment are you refering to the guy with the poodle and the labradoodle that comes by each day to beg for spoonies to eat.
    It was a three dog night, and I ain't got but one dog, me and him both damn near froze.