Thread: Africa?

I was just wondering if anybody on here has ever hunted in Africa? If so where did you go and for what game?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Hunt On has been a time or two, hopefully he will chime in when he gets to his work computer in the AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I have been hunting in both Tanzania and South Africa.
    In my opinion the hunting in Tanzania is better than in South Africa, more land, more open. We hunted in several different areas, for different game. In Tanzania, we shot East African Impala, Topi, Bohor Reedbuck, Leopard, Warthog, Baboons, Zebra, Waterbuck, Lichtstein's Hartebeast, Lesser Kudu, Gerenuk, Thompson's and Grant's Gazelle, Eland, Dik Dik, Sable, and some others.
    Tried for a Lion but none were trophies.
    Let me know if u want to know anything else.
    Chuck Norris\' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

I'd like to know something......did you have to go all the way to Africa to find some Dik Dik? [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Shoulda known that shit was comin. lol
    no but I did meet your sister.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=baboon/v=2/SID=e/TID=I037_75/l=IVI/SIG=13404aar4/EXP=1119733413/*-http%3A//www.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2003/aug/animalacoustic/baboon2_140.jpg[/img]

This would be a dik dik
    Chuck Norris\' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

One of my friends spent a summer workin on a safari in South Africa. He has talked about going back and talked about me goin with him next summer. Its one of those things that I have always wanted to do.
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.

My grandafather and uncales have all done it and love it, my grandfather actully wrote a book about it with tons of pics. i went on a 4 week safari when i was 14 with my family and i would do anything to go back, like the other guys say you do kill lots of different animals.

I'm sorry I think I'd pass on a Dik Dik, even if that picture was a WORLD record. Looks too much like a Fawn to me.

There actually supposed to be pretty hard to hit.