Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    If you are eligible for USAA and don’t have them you are doing yourself a disservice. Their banking is top notch also.
    I'm eligible and they can't beat anyone I've quoted them against in several years... home or auto. I also like being able to call my insurance company and ask for "K". When she answers, she knows who I am, knows my face and knows my family. I'm not "just another customer" on the other end of the line.

We are in the middle of a hail damage claim with Farm Bureau right now. The adjuster came out this past Friday afternoon and the check was in my mailbox yesterday. He sent me the estimate by 9 AM on Saturday morning. That young man gets an A grade from me for customer service. Much better than my agent. I will know on Tuesday how his estimate stacks up to the roofer’s estimate.

I shopped several insurance companies including USAA about 18 months ago. Farm Bureau had the best rates. We’ll see after this as it will be our only claim with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I'm eligible and they can't beat anyone I've quoted them against in several years... home or auto. I also like being able to call my insurance company and ask for "K". When she answers, she knows who I am, knows my face and knows my family. I'm not "just another customer" on the other end of the line.
    They may not be cheapest but the service is on another level. I’ve been handling insurance claims for 12 years and have worked with almost every carrier and every program out there and overall the only company that is better than USAA is Pure.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I always refuse to pull up. Puts the pressure on them. If they guilt trip you for holding up the folks behind you. Give it back at them for not being ready.

and holler fire in the hole prior to throwing your drink back through the window before you drive off
    Fire in the Hole! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had great service with FB. Price went up significantly. Buddy that was agent said nothing he could do. Called B35w and he beat em bad. Went with him. Hadnt needed anything yet but bobby is good people and nice to be able to text him if you need something. I have heard a few horror stories from farm bureau though
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

In nc it's hard to beat farm bureau. Their agents will file claim for you, not tell you to get three estimates and turn them in. Or tell you to dial 1-800- if you are having problems with a claim. I can't speak for scfb
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

If you think it's bad now, wait until all those sorry SOBs who have been getting unemployment rejoin the workforce. It's going to suck big time.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    You should never, and I mean never, ever give a FF employee any shit whatsoever before you actually have your food in your hands.
    yep, stopped at one last week and they asked me tyo pull ahead, I told them, theres no one behind me and she said the timers running. SO I told her that was to get them to work faster, no telling what I ate that day

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuckdown View Post
    They have started a small business policy in some states I’m sure they will be in SC if not already.

Good to know.

Went to Leo's in Lugoff tonight. We asked about them seating every other table. They said it was by choice because they couldn't get enough people to work.

Thankfully, I didn't notice a change in the wing prices.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I think it has more to do with the halfway intelligent work force with no incentive is sitting at home collecting the same pay as they would be working!

It's real. Every place on Murray is short of food and help. Thanks Bidet. Went to the local down river and had a sign the kitchen was closed. Had some hot and I mean HOT chicks mooning and etc. It was awsome. very little bathing suits I might add. like strings and such.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post
    One a positive note, the Mexican family that owns the Mexican restaurant in Kingstree brought food to our house after the wife's accident. Not just delivered it... They cooked my wife's favorite dish and dropped it off at the house and wouldn't take any money. That's the stuff that reminds you that there are still great people in the world.
    Is that the place ya'll met me and Big Brother at on our way down? I got the impression they were great folks.

As for USAA, I've had them all my life and have nothing but good things to say. When my truck got whacked by a big falling limb a year ago (well into the pandemic), they had the estimate in my hands fast, and directed me to a great body shop to boot. The charges went over the estimate, and they covered it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I was stopped waiting to turn left into my driveway. Car behind me was stopped as well, but a third car came up and rammed the hell outta the girl behind me who in turn hit me. I had all the info and called USAA. They told me to take the car the car and get it fixed, they would handle the rest. I asked where I had to take it and they said, “wherever you choose, but we recommend Campbell’s in Spartanburg”.....

Ah hell....

Is there a problem?

Yeah, I’m friends with them (DuckBuster68)

Well, if it’s not to your satisfaction let us know and we’ll send someone up there to beat his ass

Word. Thanks.